All reviews top floor very nice hotel high standard beautiful view room with sea view the pub parking space rooms are clean would stay here again short distance free of charge heated bathroom floors nice room walking distance great breakfast business trip comfortable bed
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Tips, higher the floor better the view! Small cozy room with a big and comfortable bed, very clean, warm and comfortable bathroom, good quality toiletries and great breakfast with a view.
Recommended!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MarieElite, Receptionschef at Elite Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi Katarina,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and i hope too see you soon again.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Exceptionally friendly staff, spacious room and bathroom, the hotel is pretty new so everything is still very fresh. Comfortable bed and I especially liked the reading lamps, best I've ever seen, it's a small detail, but made the evening somewhat more pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my one-night stay at this hotel. Great place, nice and tidy room, clean bathroom and very comfortable bed. Variety on the breakfast table like I’ve never seen before. Also the staff was really nice - The clerk at the front desk (I think her name is Angelika) was smiling no matter what time and was very kind. I recommend this hotel and would love to come back again to this beautiful place!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MarieElite, Receptionschef at Elite Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hi,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and the staff.
We hope too se you soon again.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Its new and modern hotel is really, really good. I can't fault it on anything really. Excellent wi-fi (looked like I had a wi-fi spot inside my room at least), stunning views if you go for the rooms higher up. Very central. Amazing breakfast that is above average for any Swedish hotel. Staff friendly and my room was cleaned and put back to "moving in order" every day I stayed there. Minibar in the room as well as ironing board and iron. Safe in the room too. AC in every room and on the top floor a small but very adequate gym with sauna with a stunning view over the bay. Even the elevators are placed with a clever thought so that no room has walls next to them. Small details but important. They have parking lots at the hotel but you can't reserve them beforehand, unfortunately. First come - first served. There are plenty of public parking around too but rather pricey and if there is a lot going on in town - it can be tricky to find a spot. But the hotel is easily one of the best ones I've stayed in in Sweden. Highly recommended!

Room tip: The higher the better.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Very good hotel and of high standard,reception staff were very welcoming,rooms were comfortable and roomy bathrooms were of high standard with shampoos,creams etc provided ideally situated at the waters edge and within walking distance of restuarants and bars thet Ørnskjoldsvik has to offer,breakfast was good however with this being such a big hotel was very busy and noisy.I would definitely stay here again when I am back in Ørnskoldsvik.

Room tip: Ask for a room with seaview,
Date of stay: July 2018