All reviews indian ocean beach house king shaka airport great breakfast guest house sea view mundo vida honeymoon suite a lovely stay warm welcome close to the airport great view sound of the waves nothing is too much trouble fresh fruit salad an excellent restaurant local restaurants
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Friendly helpful staff. Great breakfast after a good nights sleep. I will book again when in the area.
The view is perfect, the sound of the waves crashing on the shore a bonus. I will recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin D
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Excellent service, friendly service, very professional, rooms neat and tidy, great atmosphere. Fixtures and fitting and overall "look and feel" of the establishment is awesome. Will certainly use the accommodation on our next business trip into Durban. Will make a great holiday destination.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rogerjeffereyh
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I sought a place of reprieve and solace for a week, and got just that. Fairlight is beautiful and the view glorious, the staff are warm & welcoming, breakfast is delicious, the service is impeccable and my stay was one of my best R&R times in ages. Definitely a place I would like to return to to get away from the rat race (or for tourists, to see beauty, be treated and all close to Durban City).

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Chappiesman
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Thanks to Colin for making me feel very welcome. The room was immaculate and had a lovely balcony that overlooked the ocean and those exquisite waves of the South African coast.
More is the pity that my stay was not longer as there was a plane to catch.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 40brucen
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We immediately fell in love! The hosting family and staff members immediately made us feel right at home. They became family within the first 24 hours. Lengthy chats over the most delicious breakfast was the perfect start to our days. They went over and above our every expectation. Even our extremely busy and talkative two year old was warmly received by everyone. We will return as this have now become our holiday home. We look forward seeing you all again soon! Thank you for this wonderful, very needed holiday. Uncle Colin, Jace is constantly asking for you to make him some hot chocolate ;-)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family