“Excellent!”

Bella Italia Brighton North Street
Ranked #60 of 1,633 Restaurants in Brighton and Hove
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Good experience last week in Bella Italia. We often come from France to Brighton and are never disappointed by this italian restaurant. Nicely greated by Katie, very good food and affordable prices. We would definitely come back.

1  Thank bbpincho

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Out of the 3 local restaurants bearing the Bella Italia brand this was our first visit to the North St one. On entering we were greated by a guy named Lawrence and were quickly seated this was at 12:05; by 12:20 we were wondering whether we had made the rignt choice as not even a drinks order had been taken. It was clear that there were too few staff at this time as Lawrence was struggling to cope but he did, just. When our order had been taken it all arrived in a timely manner as if the influx of staff had been timed with the torrential rain which pushed the restaurant to its seeming max. What we had was good, very very good and so all was well, even the bill at £20 per head including the drinks wasn't an unfair price to pay. Had the service been at a quicker pace then my 'score' would have been higher; although the staffs' appologies appeared sincere if there had been sufficient their appologies would have been unecessary.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Just been for a family meal in Bella Italia which was lovely and we were lucky enough to be served by Negar, who made us feel welcome with the children and nothing was too much trouble for her, whilst always smiling. Food was very good and extremely reasonable in price. Would definitely go again!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Visited with my wife whilst visiting Brighton for a couple of days. We chose Bella Italia as have previously visited Birimngham branch and enjoyed the food and restaurant.On arrival at the Brighton branch I noticed that the restaurant was not that busy.I now know why.
I ordered a spicy pasta dish.When it came it was warm in parts and cold in others.The chicken was like old boots and seemed prepackaged quality.The pasta had obviously been warmed up/cooked in a microwave.I sent this back with which the waitress apologised and asked if I wanted it warmed up. I informed the waitress that I would like another one made.5 minutes later I had the same plate of pasta,boiling hot obviously been heated in a microwave.I managed to have 2 drinks whilst I was eating but to get the waitresses attention was difficult.The male manager/supervisor did enquire whether my pasta was better and I informed yes better.This manager must have known me as he called me "buddy".Shocking experience

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This is a great lunch venue for the family, generous portions, light filled room, good food (classic lasagna particularly good) and fantastic service from Negar - she was lovely and helpful. 2nd time we've been and will return, I really recommend. Also 10% discount with gourmet society card...