“Wonderful sandwiches”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 11
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 May 2017

If you are walking into Torcross from the beach (as we were) the first place you come to is The Boathouse and then the Start Bay Inn but if you want a light lunch keep walking and you will come to the Seabreeze cafe. It was just warm enough to sit outside (blankets available if you need them) and we ordered sandwiches with seeded bread. Well, they were probably the best sandwiches we have had anywhere. Fantastic fresh, thick cut bread with generous filling and a green leaf salad. Great place to sit and enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of the seaside.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Fabulous breakfast and amazing views, lovely local produce and fantastic tea. Sit outside and watch the world go by. Stunning scenery. Staff really friendly.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stopped here for lunch during our Easter weekend Break. Food was excellent (try the crab sandwiches they’re delicious).

Very pleasant and helpful staff, lovely and clean, would highly recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here with my wife and daughter on Easter Sunday and I must say that the service and food was fantastic, the waitresses where the most polite I have come across in a long while, and some restaurants out there could take a lesson or two from them.
The food was really nice and fresh,and the coffee was lovely. A really nice place in a lovely setting. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped with a friend for coffee during bike ride. Sat outside. View great. Waitresses polite. But, as per previous reviewer, owner rude and unhelpful. After spending almost £10 on 2 coffees, that barely half filled the mugs, and a scone I asked if I could have some tap water to refill my small water bottle and was redirected to the hose pipe outside behind the wheelie bin. When I expressed incredulity he said "this is what happens at my cafe." Well, good luck to you Basil Fawlty.

2  Thank MarkKarenPlymouth