“THE BEST! ”
Review of Coffee Gus•To

Coffee Gus•To
Description: B1 L3 Tierra Vista Subd. Langkaam 1 Dasmarinas City Cavite Between Monterey Langkaan and Immaculate Conception Academy - South Campus
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

best place to hang out and chill with your family and friends a must visit coffee shop youll surely be satisfied :)

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The place is so beautiful, a very cozy place to relax and the foods are all great you should try to come and experienced their coffee and meals..

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had to stop over after a long drive going to Tagaytay at a new coffee shop in Dasmarinas, Cavite which is Coffe Gus.To. My husband immediately ordered coffee which is Americano with hazelnut, I believe that’s their best seller while I ordered for Caramel Machiatto. Then, I was tempted to try their food since I felt hungry when I saw the other table’s order. So i took their menu and I become curious with this Adobo Pasta while my husband as usual, men wanted rice so he choose their best seller rice meal Tapa Gusto. When our coffee was served, I must say we thought we are just in Starbucks or Coffee Bean as it taste exactly the same at a much lower price, glad we had our coffee there and were able to save from our coffee expenses. Then, to my surprise my Pasta Adobo were amazing, this is something new for me and would always wanted to go back to order for their Pasta, it’s a must try when you dine in at Coffee Gus.to. My husband were also happy with his order Tapa Gusto and said this is really a best seller, the beef were tender and taste really good. We also bought some pastries for take out as it looks so sumptuous at display cabinet and we never had a regret with the Blueberry cheesecake and salted caramel cake. Thanks Coffee Gus.to for the wonderful experience and definitely will come back.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

They serve their products wholeheartedly that every customers want to comeback again! The staffs are friendly! The retro-vintage atmosphere feels so serene.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I so love the food. Also the place its so relaxing ❤ thankyou Coffee Gus·to for the wonderfull experience ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤