Lowest prices for your stay
USD 114
Hotels.com
USD 115
USD 103
PricelineUSD 114
CheapTicketsUSD 115
TravelocityUSD 115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located in a industrial area a bit outside the city center. It's like a motel with separate entrance doors to each room and where you can park your car right outside.
The bed was very narrow.
I was surprised over the nice breakfast, didn't really expect that.
It's not a nice hotel, but I can absolutely recommend the place if you need a place to sleep.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank CoSuJa
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Disappointed with the hotel. Room smelt musty and the location in an industrial area was sub optimal to say the least. We had booked with a cheap no cancellation deal so we wrote off our money and found a place at equivalent price in town with a view of Kronborg Castle.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank R5126IPjeffa
Reviewed 28 September 2018

The hotel was very convenient for the local sights and it was possible to park right outside the room (motel style). It was clean and quiet. The staff were friendly. Continental breakfast was fine. Free wi-fi.

Room tip: All rooms are motel-style
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Our first night in Scandinavia was spent in this lovely Hotel, it’s near the Louisiana Modern Art Gallery which we visited and close to the Ferry to Sweden.
Booking in was easy and efficient and our room was clean and tidy.
The breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
Checking out was easy and courteous.
As no food was available at the Hotel when we arrived (18.00) but we discovered a really nice Chinese Resturant nearby which served great food.
I liked this Hotel very much.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I normally live in Kbh and was invited for a party with a few partners from work in Helsingør. I got a little bit to much to drink that night so I had to find a hotel and leave the car. I quickly found Hotel Sleep2Night and booked straight away. I just love the motel feeling it has, where you can walk straight from your room to the car. Really professional service ✅ easy booking ✅ nice, clean rooms ✅ I can for sure recommend Hotel Sleep2Night. Wish you all a great stay

Date of stay: January 2018