“A little bit of Italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Amager
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I ate pizza, not very good. The local is small, it is better if you take food away. It is more expensive than all Italian pizza restaurants. But you can breath a little bit of Italy in Copenhagen.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Pizzas are good, specially Alessia, but the staff was so rude to me and my friend that I thought about not picking up the pizzas and just leaving...

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I've been going to this place on and off for over 10 years and i love it. Absolutely my favorite sandwiches anywhere in the world. Good pizza and pasta as well. Always friendly service and quality. Fresh ingredients and the best pesto i've ever had.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

After spending the day walking around the city, me and my girlfriend luckily stumbled across this place. Great authentic pizza at a very reasonable price. We got a family sized pizza for 100dkr.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

After a long day of touring we wanted a quick tasty meal. Ordered the signature and vegetarian pizzas. Both were delicious and ready in a few minutes. Staff very good.

Date of visit: July 2015