Copenhagen Bicycles
Open today: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
easy booking and professional service

online booking and pick up was easy. bikes were as expected. employees were super helpful and... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
AloisR44
via mobile
Excellent Service

We too to bicycle from her. Actually, we went for a family bike but unfortunately it was not... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
ShankerSreekumar
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

All reviews family bike rented bikes bike tour quality bikes road bike bike theft bike rental service car drivers studying abroad hour guided bike friendly city leisurely pace knowledgeable guide main sights points of interest great introduction whole family
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The lady at the desk, Yael, is helpful and kind. She taught me how to bike and told me about the traffic in Copenhagen because I am a beginner. Super thanks to her help and patience!

Date of experience: February 2018
CopenhagenBicycles, Direktør at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Hi Karin
Thank you for your review It was good meeting you! I hope you are enjoying Copenhagen on a bike.
I look forward to seeing you again later this semester.
Yael

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Rented 4 bikes with friends and it was the best decision weve made to tour the city. Yael, the shop owner herself assisted me personally, gave me "free biking lessons" cos its been ages since the last time I was on a bike. She made me try diff bikes just to make sure Id find the best bicycle that I would feel safe about riding around the city. Thanks alot yael!

Date of experience: February 2018
CopenhagenBicycles, Direktør at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you so much for the review both here and on Facebook ❤
I look forward to seeing you again another time!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I'm studying abroad here in Copenhagen, and Copenhagen Bicycles made it so easy to rent a bike! I got a great student discount, and they provided me with plenty of resources to learn to safely bike in the city. Very easy to find, it was only a 25 min walk there then a 12 min walk home for me!

Date of experience: January 2018
CopenhagenBicycles, Ejer at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We truly, truly appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing you by the end of the semester.
All the best,

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We have booked a private bike tour for seven people, which was very gairly priced.
Booking online was easy and we could mention what we d be happy to see.
Our guide, Bo, made us a very interesting tailored tour and led us through different parts of the city, combining classic and modern, with unexpected but amazing views on the city.
Bikes were comfortable and in good condition.
People at the shop were helpfull and polite.
Schedule was all right.
I couldnt say wether this tour was better or worse than any other in the city, but it did more than fulfill our expectations .
All in all, this has been a very pleasant experience.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank beb333
CopenhagenBicycles, Ejer at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Hi!
Thank you so, so much for the rating! We really appreciate it! We will tell Bo how great he is!
Hope to see you another time!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Copenhagen is such a flat city that it practically begs to be discovered by bike... and that goes without even mentioning the outstanding bike path system!

As a family, we rented one family bike for me (to carry our two kids) and one adult bike for my wife. We arrived early in the morning and returned the bikes shortly before closing time at 5 p.m. (Our rental was for 24 hours and we could have kept the bikes until the next morning, but it just wasn't practical for us to do so.)

The bikes were in top condition, and the shop location at the southern edge of Nyhavn is a great starting point to explore the city no matter where your interests lie. There are so many bridges that canals are never a barrier, and the main tourist sites are all within an easy hour of riding at a leisurely pace.

To avoid being disappointed, I recommend booking your bike(s) ahead of time, especially during the summer season. While we were getting our bikes in the morning, I overheard the clerk turning people away (or booking their reservation for the following day) because everything had been rented out or reserved already.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank brazwhazz
CopenhagenBicycles, Ejer at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so, so much for the review! We appreciate it SO much! We hope to see you back here again! All the best, Yael / Copenhagen Bicycles