“Exellent experience!”

Ranked #25 of 227 Tours in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've rented two electric bicycles for 4 days, one MK1-E cargo bike and a regular electric one and everything was very pleasing and smooth from the online reservation, picking-up, pleasant communication and excellent condition of the bikes. I would also highlight the extreme sympathy of the people running the business. Highly recommended!

CopenhagenBicycles, Direktør at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Paulo
Thank you for the amazing review!!! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you around our shop in the future!

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"ride"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The lady at the desk, Yael, is helpful and kind. She taught me how to bike and told me about the traffic in Copenhagen because I am a beginner. Super thanks to her help and patience!

CopenhagenBicycles, Direktør at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Hi Karin
Thank you for your review It was good meeting you! I hope you are enjoying Copenhagen on a bike.
I look forward to seeing you again later this semester.
Yael

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Rented 4 bikes with friends and it was the best decision weve made to tour the city. Yael, the shop owner herself assisted me personally, gave me "free biking lessons" cos its been ages since the last time I was on a bike. She made me try diff bikes just to make sure Id find the best bicycle that I would feel safe about riding around the city. Thanks alot yael!

CopenhagenBicycles, Direktør at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you so much for the review both here and on Facebook ❤
I look forward to seeing you again another time!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I'm studying abroad here in Copenhagen, and Copenhagen Bicycles made it so easy to rent a bike! I got a great student discount, and they provided me with plenty of resources to learn to safely bike in the city. Very easy to find, it was only a 25 min walk there then a 12 min walk home for me!

CopenhagenBicycles, Ejer at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We truly, truly appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing you by the end of the semester.
All the best,

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We have booked a private bike tour for seven people, which was very gairly priced.
Booking online was easy and we could mention what we d be happy to see.
Our guide, Bo, made us a very interesting tailored tour and led us through different parts of the city, combining classic and modern, with unexpected but amazing views on the city.
Bikes were comfortable and in good condition.
People at the shop were helpfull and polite.
Schedule was all right.
I couldnt say wether this tour was better or worse than any other in the city, but it did more than fulfill our expectations .
All in all, this has been a very pleasant experience.

2  Thank beb333
CopenhagenBicycles, Ejer at Copenhagen Bicycles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Hi!
Thank you so, so much for the rating! We really appreciate it! We will tell Bo how great he is!
Hope to see you another time!
Best wishes,