“Late dinner”

Ristorante L’Appetito
Ranked #300 of 2,822 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We simply ended up eating here as we were late in the evening and few places looked open or with clients already in eating, granted it was a Monday night in January.

There were a few tables occupied and it seemed a warm welcoming place.

We ordered two pasta dishes, Al Salmone and Lasagne.
Both were very tastey and enjoyable.

We did not order and drinks other than water but that ended up nearly as expensive as a glass of beer would have been!

For our experience it fulfilled our need for a quick and tasty meal.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after long day of sightseeing as it was close to our hotel. Pizza& pasta always a good option with children but as soon as we opened the door realised we'd made a mistake. The waiter huddled as in to avoid letting cold air in. Fair enough, but then after dumping menus on table he ignored us for 20 mins. The clientele were mature & dressed to impress & we were in warm walking about clothes but paying customers none the less! The food was ok and wine actually very good but at £10 for a glass of wine it should be!!
I noticed that there were definitely 2 standards of service - families were placed on bench type seating along the wall with those deemed worthy given tables in the centre of the restaurant. None of the "benchers" were given bread & oil before their main courses but the tables were.
We weren't asked if our meal was ok or offered additional drinks so had to wave to get waiters attention.
This is supposed to be an up market restaurant but was easily the worst service we had in our 3 days in Copenhagen. Not recommended.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Chose this place as it was next door to our hotel. Friendly staff and good service, nice decor. I had aubergine from the starter menu as a main. It wasn't as authentic as I've had in other places but was nice and ingredients were really fresh and tasty. My partner had the fillet steak with foie gras. The steak was amazing and possibly the best I've ever tasted, the sauce was incredible. We had a mixed anti pasto platter shared to start. There was a good selection of different tasters. Wine was good too, plenty of fresh bread and olive oil. Waiters nice and attentive without being over the top. Nice place

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I ordered lemon sole, and it was delicious. The accompanying veggies were only slightly over-cooked. The entire time I was in the dining room, with only two other occupied tables, the waiter did not come to my table once. I ordered tiramisu for dessert - it was actually homemade, not the frozen crap I have had at the last few places I ordered it. But it was served with a large spoon instead of a fork, and I could not get the waiter's attention to change it. I waited 10 minutes after finishing for my check, and finally had to wave him over like a taxi. Poor service, but pretty good food.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I went there 3 times during my visit to Copenhagen as it was next door to my hotel and open 7-days a week. Depending on who was serving it was good to very good and I was able to get them to prepare something which was not on the menu. Good enough wine list.