All reviews norreport metro station steep staircase shared bath expensive country heavy luggage wifi works well superb location long weekend nice breakfast within walking distance single room minute walk yogurt sink keys cheese airport
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I had a really great stay in this hotel/hostel.
They were so friendly and helpful.
The room was bigger and better than I thought (better than the pictures). The shared showers and kitchen were very clean, as was the rest of the hotel.
Breakfast was basic but everything you need!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline M
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister stayed at the Hotel for a long Weekend. It was so easy to get there from the airport, you just have to take a few stops by Metro and it's only a minute walk from the Nørreport Station. The Location is just Perfect, everything is in walking distance and nothing is far away. It was a little bit noisy at night but that's to expect if it is in the middle of the city. I didn't mind sharing the toilets and having a shower room and the room was lovely too. We had breakfast at the sister hotel just opposit as they start breakfast at 7:00 am instead of 8:00. There was a choice of Cereal, yogurt, jams, fruitsalad, breads, meat and cheese. Everything you need really
I would recommend staying here as it is so close to the sights :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank michaelak837
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Pros: Excellent location downtown beside Metro station across from market.
Cons: Downtown location, a lot of noise from people partying on the street below all night long on a warm Saturday night.
As we were warned, there are many stairs and no elevator. The staff were very friendly and helpful and breakfast was nice. The room was very pleasant but the bathrooms were a little small.

Room tip: We were on the top floor. There are no quiet rooms at night, at least on weekends.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

If you just need a roof and bed I would recommend this place to you. It’s cheap for a reason.
Even though I didn’t have any problems, I got great guidence from the staff how to get there and location is fantastic.
Room was very hot, and you should take earplugs with you, there is lot of noise from the street.
Breakfast is bread,jams,cheese,ham,coffee,tea,orangejuice and water.
I would go again, because I don’t need much from a room and Copenhagen is very expensive country to stay. But if you need a room where to spend time or rest, this is not your place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Before even arriving at this hotel I have cancelled my trip. I am a hotel manager myself and kindly asked if it was possible to have a room upgrade via email. My email was forwarded to the owner of the hotel, who has absolutely no customer service. He replied to say it wasn’t possible but continued to insult my hotel and sent me abusive emails. His name is Per Gamrath and his colleague Sebastian was equally as rude and insulting. I would not recommend anyone staying in this hotel. I have reported these men to Hotels.com where I made by booking who were as equally appalled by the behaviour of these senior staff. Disgraceful people. I have cancelled by booking and found an alternative hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018