Stayed there on business for a week,
-The location, central, just around Tivoli garden, all the good restaurants and activities are reachable
-Room is big enough and clean, body lotion, body wash and conditioner are provided. had excellent sleep quality thanks to curtains that actually properly block any undesired light.
-Free internet connection
-Good breakfast buffet, selection of bread pretty impressive
-Staff is helpful
-Bike rental for city tour
The bads or to be improved:
-Bathroom: there is a bathtub, when you shower it s impossible not to wet the floor, since the glass for is only a quarter of the tub's length.
-Internet: in your room, you will only have a cable connection so if you have one of those devices who can only get wireless internet, you will spend time in the lobby
- Facilities: aren't the bikes for free at the Radisson blu a few meters away ?
- Facilities:The hotel doesn't have a gym which is ok, but then they sell you voucher for the gym around the corner, fitness.dk, for a higher price than the gym itself, I mean people, seriously!?
- Breakfast: for scandinavia's sake, where was the salmon ?
All in all, hotel is good for a business stay and very affordable by scandinavian standards
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s no doubt that Imperial Hotel is much more than a tastefully decorated, modern four-star hotel in the heart of Copenhagen. That’s because for more than 50 years, the hotel’s vibrant international atmosphere has attracted both Danish and international guests with a passion for good food and drink.Whether your business schedule is packed tight or you have ample time for sightseeing, Imperial Hotel is the perfect base conveniently located just steps from Tivoli Gardens, Strøget, City Hall Square and Copenhagen Central Station.If you are planning a meeting or conference, you can leave it to us to create the ideal environment with professional staff in one of our six conference rooms of various sizes. In our newly refurbished restaurant, Ristorante L’Appetito, we indulge our guests with authentic Italian delicacies made from excellent seasonal ingredients, lovingly created by our talented chef and his Italian team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotelopia so you can book your Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.