1,386 results
All reviews tivoli gardens central station strip club opposite nice hotel meatpacking district excellent location street noise staff was very friendly and helpful standard room the red light district city centre hop on hop comfy bed few minutes walk long weekend within easy walking distance buffet breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Great staff, probably the best with this stay! Smiling, friendly and genuinely interested in your well-being. Super!
Clean and cosy room, although a bit worn down.
Breakfast buffet fresh and is exactly what one should expect for this price and standard.
Will we stay here again? Yes, why not?!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Lena M, Gæsteansvarlig at First Hotel Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear flippflopp76,

Thanks for your great review - we really appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and was well taken care of by my colleagues.

Hope to see you again in the future,

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The hotel is close to many attractions and there is a beautiful and cozy seating area on the ground floor. Our room was a mixture of modern and antique furniture and rather small (colors: black & white). The bathroom was pretty small and could have been cleaner. There were plastic cups which weren't replaced anymore when they broke.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with FirstHotels.com

Dear martinabB2693FE,

Thanks for your feedback - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our living room area and I will of course address the issue regarding cleaning and replacement of cups with the housekeeping manager.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I just booked the first place close to the train station, thinking the quality couldn't possible matter since I planned to stay there exactly 7 hours. I was wrong. The room felt claustrophobically small, the AC made some noise but it's unclear if it actually did anything, the beds were not flat (sloping outwards), and the curtains did not even come close to shutting out all the light.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Lena M, Gæsteansvarlig at First Hotel Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear skjfhiuyadisdhajfhak,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am sorry to hear your short stay with us did not match your expectations. We unfortunately do not have AC in the hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The hotel is ideally located very close to the Tivoli. There is a lap dancing joint right opposite it, but don't let that put you off. The neighbourhood is clean and safe and not seedy in the slightest. The public areas are great. The rooms themselves are very small, but well maintained. They do not have air conditioning so can get very hot. The wifi signal is good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear PollyPee,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and Tivoli.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Nice hotel, although I expected more from seeing pictures of it. We got a superior double room with a street view (4th floor). It was quite small and had no minibar or AC. It was very noisy outside and since it was a warm night we had to sleep with the windows open. It was almost impossible to sleep because of the nightlife out on the street (even with ear plugs)!
Fortunately the reception clerks was very kind to let us change rooms for the following 2 nights to a room facing the courtyard instead, wich made a huge difference.
Breakfast was very good and the hotel is clean. I like the neighbourhood Vesterbro and it's close to all the nice restaurants in "the meat packing district", good shopping and nearby the Central station, but next time I will choose a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with FirstHotels.com

Dear 355jessica,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am glad that we found you a new room during your stay and that you enjoyed the breakfast.