“Fantastic way to experience the city”
Review of Running Copenhagen

Running Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: Running Copenhagen offers running sightseeing in Copenhagen with a local guide. We believe in giving our guests a personal experience, so do not expect a monologue from us about Copenhagen. Instead expect to be chatting most of the way with your guide about life in Copenhagen, politics, restaurants, biking culture, things to do etc. We will of course not let you down in terms of telling you about Copenhagen, so expect to hear lots about the city's history and culture, and don't hold back on any questions you may have. We are here to serve...and have fun. Happy Running, Lena
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic way to experience the city”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This running tour was the highlight of my recent short business trip to Copenhagen. I requested the Christiania tour and Lena was efficient, friendly and helpful in making the arrangements around my changing travel plans, and a wonderful guide on the day. For a runner there can surely be no better way to experience a city than in the company of a really knowledgeable local runner. This a great idea brilliantly executed.

Visited January 2012
Lena_CPH, Owner at Running Copenhagen, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Hi Michelle,

It was our pleasure and it was great to take you on a re-visit to Christiania in a very cold but sunny Copenhagen :-) Kristoffer and I enjoyed your company and hearing about your life in the UK as well.

Best regards,

Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My wife and I went on the City Tour with Lena last weekend

It was a brilliant way to see the city - all the main sights in 90 minutes.

Lena was an excellent tour guide, really friendly and interesting.

I'd really recommend it - it was the best thing we did in our weekend in Copenhagen.

Hi John,

Thanks for the fantastic feedback and who would have thought a 90 minute run in freezing Copenhagen would be the highlight of a City Break in our fantastic capital :-). It was my pleasure to run with you both and more importantly lots of fun.

Best regards,
Malmo, Sweden
“Value for money”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This is absolutely a "must do" when you go to Copenhagen. I am a keen runner and mixing sightseeing and running is a fantastic concept. I was very impressed by the guide who also gave me a lot of local tips for what to do in Copenhagen – much better than Lonely Planet.

Visited January 2012
Lena_CPH, Owner at Running Copenhagen, responded to this review, 23 January 2012
Hi Brenda. I am glad you enjoyed our tour and that our tips came in handy. Hopefully you managed to see the "true" side of Copenhagen :-)

Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing to do in Copenhagen”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Running in a Northern Europe in December, may not sound the most appealing, and to be honest, it was a bit hard to get into my running shoes and join the City tour that I had booked. HOWEVER, this was a FANTASTIC experience and Lena, the guide and owner of Running Copenhagen, made the run world clas! The route was perfectly planned with hardly any traffic, lots of history and Lena really tells you all about the city. You can really feel the passion, the she holds for her home town. Copenhagen is a haven for travellers with loads of cool things to do and still my tour with Running Copenhagen was my favourite. I have been running in many big cities on my own but having a local guide made a huge difference both in terms of information but also purely for an excellent running route, where you can get uninterrupted miles into your legs.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Isabella H
Lena_CPH, Owner at Running Copenhagen, responded to this review, 15 December 2011
Hi Isabella,

Thanks for your kind review and also thank you for a hugely enjoyable tour. It was great to also hear about your exciting life en New Zealand as well as sharing running experiences.

Happy running :-)

Oslo, Norway
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The perfect way to experience main sights in Copenhagen”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I would highly recommend this guided tour to anyone that visit Copenhagen. I did the "Business Tour" in the morning and it was the perfect way to combine a morning exercise and a guided tour. My guide, Jesper, really knew his Copenhagen. Although I have been a regular visitor to Copenhagen for many years i was presented to things i haven't seen or didn't know. In short; next time you visit Copenhagen, bring your running shoes!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank KongMarius
Hi Marius,

Thank you for your review and for your enthusiasm. Jesper told me, that the two of you had a great run and its of course fantastic to see that the feeling was mutual :-)

We hope to run with you again soon in Copenhagen.

Owner of Running Copenhagen