“Nice place for delicious bruschetta and beautiful wine”
Review of Mother

Mother
Ranked #511 of 2,755 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Friends recommended Mother for its pizza, but all four of us thought the pizza was quite average. Definately not bad, but not the best we've had. But the bruschettas were delicious as was the wine. Chardonnay is my least favourite white, but this one was great! The service in general was ok, owner (?) however was extremely friendly, as was the bartender. We didn't have a reservation, so we waited maybe for 15 minutes in their tiny bar enjoying the wine. Mother wine was recommended, they made their own in Italy, but since I was the only red drinker we went for the white. Nevertheless I got a taste of the Mother wine aswell : yummy! smooth and very berry :) The setting was quite noisy, but not too much so, really a nice place for a dinner with friends. But make a booking in advance.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,686)

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Went here a saturday at brunchtime. We had pizza Which they are known for. Great food at great price. The place is located in the famous 'Kødbyen' and packed in the evenings. Reservation is a must. Will be back;)

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Nice place with delicious pizzas! Staff were friendly and we got our pizzas fast even it was very full the place!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Mother is one of the best pizza in Copenhagen. Their strength is that they produce their own cheese. Service is pretty good and average price for an Italian pizzeria in CPH. Their tiramisù is delicious!! 2 pizza and one tiramisu around 48€.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Good pizza but not as cheap as it advertises. The board outside says 'pizza from 75kr' however that was only the most basic Marinara - most pizza were priced at around 135 to 155 krona if I remember rightly. Having said that they were very nice and cooked in a big pizza oven right there in the restaurant. Could have done with a few more anchovies on my Marinara. Also would recommend not putting candles right next to a seating area in the bar. When I got back to hotel realised I had candle wax all over my suede jacket which was upset about.