2,830 results
All reviews the club lounge free shuttle metro station close to the airport hotel shuttle fields mall city centre royal arena platinum member shuttle service large mall business hotel modern hotel excellent hotel bella center executive room baltic cruise
Reviewed 1 July 2014

After cruising the Baltic for eleven nights aboard the Royal Princess we stayed our final night in Copenhagen at this fine hotel. The property is well located for a quick trip to the airport. Also is very close to Fields shopping center. The room was spacious by European standards and very clean. The hotel staff were very professional and helpful in every way. The only negative we could find was that the shower-tub configuration was not to my wife's liking as the tub was very slick. Perhaps a bath mat could be added. We ate in the hotel bar. We each had a cheeseburger with fries and my wife had one glass of champagne. the bill totaled right at one hundred dollars, a little steep for burgers in my opinion. Other than that we had a very pleasant stay and would recommend this property.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TRAVELINOS
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here on the last night of our family's jaunt through Scandinavia. Thankfully the hotel met my needs for what I wanted: A hotel close to the airport where we could be in less than five minutes. The hotel is new (2009). It is Danish modern and is cool and sleek. We ordered room service and it was--as all food in Denmark--great.

The hotel has a draw back and I would be remised if I did not point it out. It is in the middle of a desolate area undergoing revitalization. We knew our way around so took the train into the city. It is a ten plus minute ride on the M1 line into Kings Square. When you return, you come to the back of the hotel and have to go around it. there are no people and very few cars. If you are a single woman, think about arriving late and taking this walk around the hotel. It is intimidating. But for this, the hotel gets 5 stars. I am sure once the area is developed this last concern will be minimized. However, if you want this as your base for exploring Copenhagen, think about the commute to and fro.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Everything is expensive in Copenhagen, and so is this Crown Plaza. It has average holiday inn rooms although smaller than the ones in the US. The location is excellent for transportation being right next to the airport, train and metro stations. That is why we chose it. Breakfast amounts to about $30 each so we ended up buying cereal and eating in the room. The wifi is my biggest complaint. It was either weak or non existent while we were there the 3 nights. It is located near a mall which is nice, but otherwise you must go into town to eat. The bath and shower are difficult to adjust and operate. I would recommend it for its location only.

Room tip: Ask for one with a view of the Baltic Sea.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gkops
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Chose this hotel despite its being about a 10-minute subway trip from the center because I loved its style from what I saw of its photos. Not only wasn't I disappointed, I was upgraded, to a suite. If their hope was that I'd write a glowing review, it worked. If their hope was that I'd return to the hotel when I return to Copenhagen, that worked too. Gorgeous rooms, heated bathroom floor, and the best breakfast I've had in years. Staff never failed us, and was always friendly. Right next to a mall, which came in handy when we lost our camera charger and had to buy a new camera. Maybe if you're looking to bounce in and out of your room throughout the day, this isn't a good tourist's hotel, but we were out in the morning, back at night, and we couldn't have been happier to be there.

2  Thank boyreporter
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed June 11-15, 2014 in a family suite (2 bedrooms with door opened between). Paid an extra $50 a night for a roll away for 5th teenager. Two rooms were spacious enough for five of us. Good location to airport (free shuttle), mall (breakfast) and train/metro (1 block away) directly across mall. Amenities were good, shower needed a mat. That was the highest tub I've ever had to get in.
View out of my 23rd floor unit = directly into a crane doing construction. Noise was minimal.
The breakfast was more like $40 and not worth it if you had to pay this amount. 2 of us had breakfast with the 75DKK discount for not having room cleaned for 1 night and it was still over $35 each. NO posted prices. We had beverages and chocolate croissants every morning from cafe in the mall. Right at entrance door to mall. Excellent pastries - opened at 8am. Would stay here again.
Complimentary coffee pot and refrigerator in room. European refer - top shelf is NOT cold. Had to throw out our yogurt and left overs (over $20 worth). Let front desk know that there should be some type of note about their refer because most Americans wouldn't know top shelf was warm - no acknowledgement from staff member. Had to ask twice to have mini bar removed from at least one room so we could put our items in refer. Maintenance staff was working on a/c in both of our rooms for 2 out of 4 days = so it did get a little warm, but it wasn't a problem.
Train took ten minutes to get to central train station. Both train and metro super easy and convenient to use.
Tip: FREE coffee/tea and danishes in lobby between 4:30 am and 6:30 am for early birds. Free fruit on check-in counters on most days.

Room tip: Ask for a room not overlooking construction.
1  Thank HawaiianTriplets