“Informal and warm welcome with good food and drinks”

Neighbourhood Frederiksborggade
Reserve with
Neighbourhood Frederiksborggade is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #659 of 2,926 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: USD 21 - USD 22
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Neighbourhood is an all organic gourmet pizza and cocktail hangout where great tunes fill the air and we always have a table for walk-ins. The Neighbourhood pizza is our modern interpretation of the classic Italian pizza - it's lighter, crispier, greener, even more beautiful and of course super tasty. WHATEVER we serve it’s from fresh organic ingredients.
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Very popular so recommend you to make a reservation. This is the place to go for a Friday evening with friends and share pizzas and sallads and grab a beer. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers very unique pizzas. It’s for sure not everyones taste but I liked it (I had the vegan pizza). Truly great are their homemade juices and ice teas. The place itself nice and open and the employees were friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Exciting menu, super tasty & good looking food, very friendly service:-) I ordered the almond and chicken sallad, and my friend ate a few dishes from the brunch menu

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We had the hot salami pizza as well as the cauliflower one. They were both excellent. The pastry was crispy and thin. The fillings were of high quality. Fresh roquette, local cheeses. This is not your typical Italian pizza and don’t expect a classic margarita. There is imagination in their pizzas. We loved it and we recommend it

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I went to eat at Neighbourhood to celebrate my birthday. As a vegetarian the options for pizza are usually the same old plain margarita or maybe a margarita piled up with way to many vegetables, so the crust gets soggy. This time I had the possibility to choose 3 different vegetarian pizzas. I went for the cauliflower-ricotta pizza, and it was absolutely brilliant! So much flavour and texture - amazing!