“Near the centrum”

Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Maribo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This is near to the centrum and they have its own restaurant inside the hotel and the hotel room rate and the food is quite ok its moderate.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I came in for lunch.
The atmosphere is anything but cozy, deadly silent and the waiter isn't much of a good host.
Now maybe I'm the one who didn't order the right dish and I'm no expert on food but these "typical danish meatballs" clearly came out of the microwave and were frozen before.
The taste was blend and non exciting.
I just wanted to get out there which I did after finishing half of my food.
If you ask me, not a good place to enjoy your lunch but I hope you'll have a different experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We had a nice meal. The portions were sizeable and the food tasty and well prepared. The service was also friendly.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Very nice atmosphere. A nice place to stop for a traditional Danish lunch - fish, meat, salat and cheese....served like the did many years ago - and of course with a danish snaps include...oh oh...not the Harald Jensen one but some swedish look a like ...all i all a plus over OK

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Meal was ok. Restaurant close very early at 20:30. Couple at the neighbour table asked for a coffee at 20:31 after the meal. Waiter said: no we are closed now I bring you the bill. At another table where Danish people are, they became another bear. Poor.