All reviewspirate roompirates innpancakesmini zootreasure chestwalking distanceguest kitchenbunk bedstreasure hunttakeaway pizzagreat playcan order fresh breadlego prizefun experiencelots of play areasnice place to stayshared kitchen
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stayed in a NINJAGO cabin for 2 nights - and loved it! The check-in process went extremely fast, and the staff was super friendly.

Just by driving from the entrance of the holiday village until our cabin brought the kids in fantastic mood and excitement by seeing the large lego figure. The village has several playground, a petting zoo and even a self-service mini-golf.

The cabin itself is not large (2 small bedrooms + 1 large room/kitchenette) but still with enough space for a family. I was very surprised by the cleanliness of the cabin. The design is all about Ninjago with plenty of small lego details. Outside the cabin there is a front porch with gave us the possibility to enjoy a homey dinner outside in the nice danish summer weather.

As with most danish campign/hostels you will need to bring yourself towel and sheets, or you can rent it there. We rented it, and it comes with one bed sheed, cover for blanket/pillow and one small + one large towel.

The walk from the holiday village to legoland takes around 10 min, and a walk to lalandia is less than 5 min from the entrance. This is defiantly a place I would recommmend for families visiting Legoland.

Room Tip: The convenience store at the entrance is extremely expensive, so jump into your car and drive less than 2 minute to Brugsen
1  Thank King-ChristianIV
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is like a dream for kids. We stayed at a room of pirates. The inside decoration is quites creative. The treasure box was full of lego bricks that can engage kids for a long time. There is a market for food in addition to restaurant and take away.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My girlfriend and I spent just one night in a wilderness barrel and really enjoyed it. The set up is very basic, 2 single beds as you enter + 1 double bed at the back, small fridge, ceiling heater and clever little storage spaces. The beds were very comfortable, we had a great night's sleep. You can walk to Legoland in about 10mins, it's very close by. Lego staff are very friendly and helpful. The holiday village is very family oriented, so there are mostly families with kids, but we still had a great time!

Room Tip: Wilderness barrels are at the far end of the village, so a bit more of a walk from the entrance.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fabrizio C
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The Holiday Village was conveniently located walking distance from Legoland, but was really more like an RV park than I realized from the website. The "wilderness barrels" were just platform beds in a tiny hut with barely any room to move around, though there was a fridge. Like camping, you have to bring everything you need (bedding, cutlery, etc.) or rent it at high prices. If you don't mind this kind of experience, then the Holiday Village can be charming with lots of outdoor play activities. If you are traveling and not prepared, however, you may have to buy (or rent) the things you need. The worst part of the experience was the off-site parking if you check-out of the resort, but still want to go to the park. They offer you "free" parking, but it is very difficult to find, so be sure to get clear instructions.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I got two bad experiences, the first is regarding the parking near the reception.
I got a fine (650 DKK!) for not using the disk!
I thonk it would be free for the clients.
The second bad experience was when I rent 5 bikes inside the village (at 20h15m)and due to the weather (heavy rain) we used them only for few minutes, and were unable to bring them back to the reception, when I talk to the agent, he was uncompassionate and told me that I must bring them back anyway before 22:00 h otherwise I have to pay for the full night (2500 dkk)