“Great food and service”

I Pupi Siciliani
Ranked #3 of 302 Restaurants in Odense
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had amazing food in a very cozy atmosphere with great service! definitely a place to recommend in Odense

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

It is one of the smallest restaurant which I visited but with big kitchen and very delicious food, excellent sort of vines and grapes. Chef knows what he is doing... strongly recommend this restaurant for food lovers.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This fairly small restaurant (it seats around 15 people) is the real Italian deal - with a modern twist. Forget about boring pizzas and hapless pasta dishes, and just enjoy the creativity and the tastes. The staff is friendly and helpful, but it is really all about the food. Go there, but make a reservation.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I really love this cute and precious Italian restaurant. Im vegan and they served me a whole plant based dinner, the chef was able to created for me unique amazing dishes. I enjoyed all, the service and the atmosphere. I live in Copenhagen unfortunately otherwise I would go there usually
I really recommend it :)

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Anthony made us the best meal ever. We started with the arancini and the risotto followed. As an Italian I am very picky with my food but if someone asked me where to go in Odense to eat Italian, I would definitely recommend this place.

Thanks again for the amazing Dinner. Great chef, great place, great food....all you need basically.