“Great food!”

O Stefanos
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Skyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I happened to be stranded on the island during the hurricane Zorba and the airline sent us here for our meal for the night.

It was REALLY good food. I had the stuffed aubergines but one of the ladies that joined me as also flying solo, had the lamb. We had salad, bread, tatziki and some chips. It was all so fresh and delicious.

The staff didn't speak a lot of English and me no greek, but they were very accommodating despite this and went out of their way to make us all welcome. They even gave me some traditional cake and ouzo after the meal as an aperitif.

The restaurant is also right by the beach with a terrace. The weather was wetter than wet when I was eating there but Id imagine its a great location for food when its hot :-)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

One of the few restaurants that we enjoyed so much and will visit again for sure.. Nice dishes as would expect on your summer holidays on an island and also great view, along the beach.. The service was good..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018

A place known for it's Shrimp/Lobster Spagetti but also typical Greek Taverna Fare right at the edge of the sea. So, I went to dinner about 7pm, while it was still light out and sat right at the fence's edge with a great view of Magazia Beach which is an amazing, relaxing view. It was not too crowded but with only waiter at times, he was a bit frazzled, but still polite. The Shrimp Spaghetti was tasty and was really a treat after running the Half-Marathon Race the night before. And with a half-liter of House Red wine, it made for a great evening to relax, listen to the sea, eat my spaghetti, drink my wine and reflect on what a great place Skyros Island is. A definite place to go for sure!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Unbeatable location right in the seafront equally good for lunch in your swimsuit or more proper dinner. A hard choice between the freshest fish and traditional home cooked dishes

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Great location right off the beach. Offers economically price traditional Greek food with no hassle service. Amazing seafood spaghetti but you must call ahead!

Date of visit: July 2018