See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I stayed for just one night here and specifically wanted to stay by the port for my onward journey the following day. The rooms were really big and spacious and tastefully decorated. The bed was large and comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean.

The only thing I'd say is that if you are a light sleeper you may be bothered by the sounds of traffic but that is to be expected on the main road. The access to the rooms is up a number of steps so be aware of this if you have heavy luggage to carry.

The staff in the hotel restaurant/bar showed me to my room and checked me in and all were very friendly and helpful.

I really like it here and recommend it!

Room tip: Maybe the rooms at the back away from the main road are quieter
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Gracious and friendly hosts. Perfect location right next to the water, good restaurant and bar right on site. Spacious and clean rooms, rustic feel but with all the modern comforts. Stay for a few days to really soak in the area, Poros is beautiful.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank mikemaine77
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in hotel Dionysos for one week in August and it was absolutely fantastic ! Our room was very lovely and the cleaners cleaned it every day and we were provided with new towels and toiletries daily. The manager George was wonderful when I left my two dresses and posted them back to London for me which was the kindest treatment of all. Will definitely be coming back next year to lovely Poros and will 100% be staying at hotel Dionysos! Loved it !

Date of stay: August 2016

Poor hygiene,,,
Big insects,,,
Unhappy workers and boss,,,
Bad room conditions,,

There are lots of reasons to stay away from this hotel.

Poros is a small island but i am sure there are lots of alternative choices.

Keep away from this hotel

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank selcuk s
Reviewed 8 June 2016

everything was perfect!!! clean room!!! perfect view from the balcony!!! very nice owners!!! location on the port center of the island!!! the breakfast could be better but we enjoyed it!!! highly recommended!!!

Date of stay: April 2016