All reviewsaskeli beachsandy beachporos townnice hotelacross roadspecial thankssea viewgood sized roomsstar hotellovely viewhotel restauranthotel gueststhe hotel offersbooked this hotelthird floorswimming poolreception area
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was my second stay at the New Aegli hotel and it is still as good as I remembered. Poros is a beautiful island and I highly recommend this hotel as the perfect place to stay. On this occasion I was there with my sister, her husband and my brother and his wife who have stayed at the hotel twice a year for several years. (Richard & Sandra)
The room was lovely and clean, the beds are comfortable and the location of the hotel is perfectly situated right across from the beach and within a short walk of a number of cafes and tavernas. The views from the hotel are fantastic. Every day our room felt clean and fresh. Housekeeping (Niki) was friendly and cleaned the rooms well.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay on this beautiful island & will definitely choose this hotel again when we return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank paulgregory5
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Our family, including 2 small children,met here from South Africa & U.K. for a 2 week, B & B basis stay, from 23rd September'17.We found the rooms to be immaculate, excellent
beds & pillows, &, fresh towels every day. Our rooms were all sea-facing with a lovely view from the balconies. The breakfast was good with a wide variety to suit all tastes. The staff were very pleasant & particularly kind to the children.George, drove the hotel bus, collecting us from the airport in Athens, &, then dropping us off ,on our departure, at the ferry. A very reliable, pleasant & safe driver. We can also recommend, taxi driver, Panos tel:( 0030) 6981671243

Room Tip: Our family had rooms on ground,2nd & 3rd floors. All sea-facing which I would strongly recommend.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I left Hydra to visit Poros for 4 days.
When looking at hotels I almost didn't pick the hotel just because the price was so low for a 4 star hotel. It was too good to be true.
What a great find! The room was big, nice comfortable king bed, large balcony facing the see and a fridge in the room.
We ate at the restaurant a few times and everything was very good. Well located only 1.6 km to downtown and we even rent a car right at the hotel. Staff is very nice as well.
Best value for money in Greece so far!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jchoiniere
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Definitely is the location, the place, and the people who work there and made us to visit it third time!
A third floor room with an amazing view, very clean and comfortable! Dining veranda with an excellent view, to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Amazing front beach to swim and relax for the day.
Special thanks to Kyriakos who took great care of us during reservation and Mr Vangelis who prepared a wonderful goodbye cheese platter the day of our departure.
Thank you so much and hope to see you soon!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First impression was impressive. It has a lovely view over the beach and the lobby is nice & fresh. Bathroom a little dated but rooms were nice & comfortable however found out that the walls are very thin! Could hear people next door talking and during the night I was woken up twice by what I believe was the toilet flushing in the room next to ours. That was disappointing!
Overall had a nice overnight stay and staff were nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family