All reviewsboutique hotellovely hoteltop floorstaff were so helpfulfried eggsrooms are smallport townnice facilitiescomfortable bedswithin walking distancestay there againdecorationparkingpatraplushgreeceeuro
Reviewed 26 December 2015

A hotel with a character, very nice decorated. Extremely friendly and lovely staff. Fresh and homemade breakfast. Small rooms indeed but with great atmosphere, quiet, very clean and very comfortable bed. Walking distance to center. A real difference to the majority of city of Patras hotels.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 7 December 2015

This is a really excellent hotel. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, so congratulations ! The hotel is cretaed by two connected newclassical buildings (houses), in the 19th century part of the city. It is tastefully decorated, full of the late 19th century atmosphere. The reception is a jewel. The room that we stayed was nice, quiet, tidy and very clean. The breakfast was good but simple. This is a hotel "must visit", especially in a city that the most hotels are below average.
We will return !

Room Tip: every room is different. Choose a room in the upper floors if available.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I can't emphasize how miserable a night I had at this hotel. I was given a room that was no more than 100 square feet without a place for any luggage and was told that it was the last room available with a double bed. It should never have been sold as a room to anyone. If the size wasn't enough of a turn off, the room had no internet access and NO HEAT. I was promised by the staff that the heat would come on but would just take a while. I went out for dinner and two hours later this small cubicle of a room still was cold as ice. I was unable to sleep and caught a headcold after my stay there. The breakfast was equally dismal with nothing but unappealing pastries. Nothing hot after a cold bleak night. I would not stay here for FREE. I do not understand how this hotel has managed to become a top spot in a city full of hotels, but I hightly recommend you avoid it.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank lewis552
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I am a seasoned traveller and have stayed at luxury boutique hotels around the world. I stayed at this hotel only because of its high trip advisor rating, but was terribly disappointed. It is a hole in the wall spot with the smallest rooms imaginable. In fact it makes rooms in Japan look enormous. The rooms are so cramped that they are actually uncomfortable. The bathrooms are smaller than on an airplane. Really! Some of the rooms are in what seems to be an attic without any wi-fi service. Even my cellphone did not work in my room. So, if you want a hotel where you need to use a cable to access the internet, then you might not care, but I haven't used a cable in years! The staff was totally incompetent and one staff member was actually so pretentious as to be considered rude (Kiviaki). I wouldn't stay here again under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES and forewarn all of those who rely on trip advisor to SKIP IT.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 6 October 2015

What a lovely find this was. A beautiful boutique hotel, the room though a little small, was wonderfully decorated, the bed was so comfortable. The staff were so helpful, and we had a lovely breakfast. Would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple