Kallirroe Hotel
Airotel Patras Smart Hotel(Patras)(Great Value!)
USD 73
USD 88
  • Breakfast included
USD 79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

Olympic Star Hotel(Patras)(Great Value!)
USD 70
  • Pool
USD 188
All reviewspleasant staystayed hereriocitybreakfastparking
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

New hotel out of the city. Parking big enough. Perfect service. Smiling people ready to help you. Good breakfast. Rooms big enough, beautiful, clean 'n' bright, ergonomic. So quiet. Big tv. I surely intend to use it again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank geonakas
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We had a one night stopover between seeing Olympia and Delphi and crossed our fingers that the Kallirroe would be okay. It was more than okay--it was convenient and clean, and the staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. It really is more like a "motel" because the rooms are in blocks with separate entrances. This gives easy access to parking, which is directly outside the building. The lobby is comfortable, and it looks like they're adding a pool. It is not a luxury property by any means (ie: shampoo and soap in squeeze bottles attached to the shower wall), but it met our needs completely and exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kandr_rva
Reviewed 23 September 2016

It was fresh, modernand clean on the outskirts of Patra, near the Rio Bridge.The road was uninspiring but the hotel was a minor oasis. Staff were pleasant and helpful. We were unaware that breakfast was available (at extra cost) and so did not partake

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eurodeva
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I visited Rio, near Patras, Greece for a Conference and a room at Kallirroe hotel was booked for me for two nights. First impression was great: A spacious, open-air parking lot with many artificially sun-covered spots right before the entrance of the hotel. Parking was free for all customers.

Staff was extremely helpful and kind and got me covered in all cases. The room was spacious, including a small balcony with two chairs and a table; however, it was too warm to sit outside the room (you've heard of Greek summer I guess!). Room was modern and looked pretty new, with a comfortable double bed, several lights all over the room, a flat TV, air-condition, safe etc. The bathroom was equally comfortable and spotless, with large dispensers for shampoo and shower gel, toothbrush & toothpaste and a shaving razor/cream set (which is not commonly found at hotels but are always more than welcome!). There was also a set of slippers, which were also useful for the case :-)

What I enjoyed the most, as a business traveler, was the existence of a large desk which fitted my 15-inch laptop and all paraphernalia (external hard disks, cables etc.) nicely, leaving enough space for my paper documents - on top of that, there was free (and I mean free with no need for passwords, vouchers etc,) and fast WiFi available all the time. Kudos to the manager for this implementation~!

I also appreciated the fact that the mini-bar prices were pretty low, almost as the market ones so I was not feeling I was "ripped-off" while trying out beers and stuff. The same applies to the bar of the hotel, at the reception level.

Breakfast was surprisingly rich and tasty, taking into consideration the size and the location of the hotel; both sweet and savory stuff for catering fast-pace business travelers like me. Everything I tasted (and I tasted a lot of different stuff) was high quality.

All in all, my stay at Kallirroe Hotel was a pleasant experience and I would definitely select the same hotel in the near future. It was one of the most well-balanced hotels that I've stayed in and I was surprised by the quality and the amenities for the price (it beats many more expensive hotels in this aspect).

(Just to note that the hotel is pretty close to Patras and taking into account the car parking issues in the city, it might be a nice alternative for those aiming to stay at Patras but are concerned with car parking).

Room Tip: As always, rooms at lower floors tend to be more noisy but thanks to the arrangement of the rooms there was no noise at all at any time
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean hotel with Rio's bridge view from some of the rooms. You need a car to get there and the disadvantage is that they don't give you a second key-card for the room and someone from the reception opens the room door instead of that. Typical breakfast, very kind staff

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple