“Very nice apartment close to a beautiful beach”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of VILLA FELICITY

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GlobeTrot...
“Very nice apartment close to a beautiful beach”
Reviewed 4 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The apartment was tidy and well equipped. There have been enough glasses, dishes and cutlery for the four of us.
The bedrooms have been in the souterrain, lowering the temperature to a comfortable level.The bed sheets and towels were available and have been changed during our stay.
The location is perfect in a small bay with only very few tourists at the end of August. The water is crystal clear and there are many colourful fishes that can be seen when snorkeling.
So much to the facts.
Now to the emotions:
We have been welcomed very warmly. Througout our stay we have enjoyed the friendlyness and cordiality of our hosts.
Especially our kids (4 and 8 years) enjoyed their holidays with bathing and exploring the historic sites like Athens, Mycene, Epidaurus, Corinth, Argos and Nafplio that all can be reached with a car within 2 hours.
We have enjoyed our stay very much and will always remember this holiday with the friendly hosts!

Your age range 35-49
peter508
Montreal, Canada
“Villa felicity siderona”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Concerning the above bad reviews for the villa felicity siderona gr.i completely
Disagree with the above bad coming s
Sir we are not blind ...all this bad thinks happen to you????and nothing to us;;
I strongly believe your reviews to trip advisor have other means and believes.
How ever we are going back there this
Summer at the end of June, ,
Presently I'm in New York. Vacation
Have a wanderfull summer Mr. Aris jaremy polyhronopoulos.

bosleyflo...
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“off the tourist track with a near perfect beach in walking distance”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in July 2016

The owner was friendly and helpful. The house was clean and just as we expected it. We would love to return some day.

Leuven, Belgium
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the location, the hospitality of our hostess
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jeremy Ar...
“Avoid; unless you like sleeping on dirty beds and being ripped off.”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Was looking online for a nice, rustic getaway that reminded me of my childhood country home in rural Greece. Having looked online, these villas seemed from the pictures and descriptions like the ideal location for a few days of peace and quiet. What my girlfriend and I arrived to after a long drive was, dusty, unkempt mattresses, dead cockroaches on the floor and properties that were not prepared in advance of our arrival. I have sent around 50 messages, yes, 50! To the landlady in order to get some kind of refund, as we did not feel comfortable staying in such conditions. She has still not returned the money and I am not expecting to see it again. Shame on you, you absolute rip off merchant.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Jul 2016
ve just received a message from Jeremy Aris Polychronopoulos about the booking for VILLA FELICITY. Please send the guest a reply.
Message from: Jeremy Aris Polychronopoulos

Give me my money. You are stealing. I am going to give your residence a terrible review.
Enough is enough now. You have my bank details. Give me my money.

1.I answered to all of your messages 2.I sent you,the papers from the bank of the two transfers!,that I made in your name. 3.I sent the number of western union transfer, probably didn go to get your money. 4. the cleaning lady was there when you arrived cleaning the villa, 5. you mentioned to me on the phone that you are leaving to go to some place else more touristic, thats why you went to the island of Agistri right the same day. 6., You didnt do the cancellation immediately through your internet mobile , so none of these could happened 7. You asked for full ammount for refund although you sighned for the cancellation policy. 8. If you have done the cancellation through trip advisor you wouldnt get .any money back. 9. Due to my professionality I wanted to give you back some money.despite the threat that you will writte for me a bad review. Any wa,y have a good time, hopefully you will go to get your money
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing