All reviews well run hotel value for money recommend hotel fresh products steam room side street city centre very nice hotel minute walk friendly personnel major attractions walking distance mini bar noisy at night on foot busy street free wifi
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had four nights at this great hotel just a short walk to the centre of everything. Our room was lovely, clean and spacious. I loved the quality of the complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. My only criticism is why do hotels have bath tubs which can be difficult to get into and out out. It was okay for us but it would definitely pose a problem for guests with mobility issues. The excellent staff were always very helpful. The wonderful buffet breakfast was so delicious. We would definitely stay here again. Regarding parking, there are a couple of spots directly outside, other than that, a carpark is close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We were really happy with cleanliness and atmosphere firstly in the front office, after in the room and then in the restaurant!
Anatoli was very smily and kind and she helped me with mobile charger adaptor, pharmacy and taxi booking.
Room was smelling clean , fresh and was big enough. Minibar has variety options, beds and pillows very soft and comfortable. Katerina from housekeeping was cleaning everyday really good.
Breakfast excellent and many hot and cold options. 4 kind of Eggs, Bacon, ham, sausages, cheeses , fetta, tosts, breads, koullouria, cakes, mpougatsa, pies , croissants, fruits, fruit salads, yogurt, cereals, juices coffeess etc!!!!
Simonetta is very helpful also!
SPA is a diamond in the hotel also!
Sauna, Steam bath, massage and therapies were so good! I tried Indian head massage and I have to say that Theodora was very professional in her position and made me to relax !
Very good location, 2 min from bus station and 5 min from Egnatias!
I recommend this hotel to everyone, is value for money and we will return for sure. You feel like home.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank MissPaparazzi
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Pleasant stay overall. Staying there for business my expectations were high. Staff was properly trained.
Junior suite was nice and comfortable. Bathroom could be cleaner. Breakfast was ok, nothing extravagant. Oh, filter coffee was "burned" and the butter (lurpack) was expired. I wish my suite had one huge bed instead of two smaller pushed together.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely and cosy 2 night stay. Reception staff are lovely and very obliging. The location is about at 15 minute walk to the restaurants on the waterfront, however this explains why the rooms are half the price of similar rooms in the town centre. Great bathtub and nice toiletries.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travellerannel
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I don't often give 5 stars but I can find no faults with my stay at this hotel. The receptionist was friendly and helpful my waiter/bartender in the restaurant was also. While I don't often like hotel restaurants I had a fresh fish dish and the fish was cooked perfectly to my taste, not dry. I was only here for a night but would gladly return the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo