Thessaloniki Urban Adventures

from USD 113.50
More Info
from USD 110.10
More Info
All reviews food tour greek coffee pastries bougatsa market tour come alive wonderful tour highly recommend this tour turkey tour guide rebecca tsipouro olives culture vendors greece city
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my Tastes of Thessaloniki tour with Kyr! He provided so much information about the history and culture of the city and was also very patient and kind. I would reccomend this tour to anyone who wants to gain authentic local insights about the city!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The blend of food and history made Thessaloniki come alive for our group. Both our guides were wonderful and Kyrosakis gave us an insight into young university Greek life. We all really appreciated his help during the tour and also after with suggestions for dining that suited all needs. Thanks again!

STEFANOS P, Public Relations Manager at Thessaloniki Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello ELIZABETH,

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are so proud of our company members as they all love first their city and of course their jobs! Hope to see you again on one of our other Urban Adventures tours in Greece. Greetings from the team in Thessaloniki,

Stefanos.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderfully nice, knowledgeable and agreeable tour guide and grad student in chemistry, truly a great representative of Thessaloniki. As a 2nd Gen Greek-American on my 5th trip to Thessaloniki, I learned more new & interesting things. Efharisto!

Hello Alexandra,

We are so happy that you had a great time with Stratos exploring Thessaloniki. Our moto is Best. Day. Ever. and we always try to do it! Hope to see you again in our city or on any other Urban Adventures tour Greeting from Stratos!

Stefanos

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed having this food tour with Stratos and Mattina (I hope I spelled her name correctly:)). Anyhow, the food was great, and I am glad I did this tour!

Hello Katherine,

Our moto is Best. Day. Ever and we always try to do it :) Hope to see you again in our city or on any other Urban Adventures tour around our planet!

Regards,
Stefanos

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is an enriching food tasting/market tour of Thessaloniki. Tour guide Stratos was very pleasant, knowledgeable and knows the ins and outs of the local food scene. We tasted a variety of pastries, olives, and an assortment of other Greek delicacies that were all tasty and delicious. The tour was 3.5 hours and was an easy walk.

We took the tour on our first full day in Thessaloniki and it also provided a good scenic overview of the city to get our bearings. Go hungry. We made the mistake of having a full breakfast prior to the tour so had plenty of leftovers as we were stuffed. Two thumbs up.

Rebecca S, Manager at Thessaloniki Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hello Cyranno and thank you for your feedback.
Nothing gives us more pleasure than seeing that our guests had a great time with us exploring
our city.
Stratos loves our city and its food culture and sends many greetings your way.
Hope to see you again in Thessaloniki.
Cheers,
Rebecca

Reviewed 19 August 2017

It was a great choice to have this night tour with my boyfriend along with our fabulous tour guide Stratos. He was able to show us many alternative and interesting places that we couldn't find on our own. Moreover, he knew to tell us interesting facts, secrets and myths about the city of Thessaloniki and its nightlife! We enjoyed local food and drinks that we will surely remember! I highly recommend this tour and we'll definitely visit Thessaloniki again!

Hello Tina.
Thank you for booking our tour but also for taking time to write a review.
We try our best to make sure our guests have the best time and get to know our city and we are so proud of our team
members and especially Stratos.
We hope to see you again in Thessaloniki or enjoying another Urban Adventures tour in the future!
Cheers,