“Cool, relaxed dining with first class dishes”
Review of B. Restaurant

B. Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 1,027 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had one of the best meals of our holiday here. We shared a delicious Greek salad, both had the pork tenderloin, and I had the chocolate crocqant for dessert - all highly recommended! The dessert was enough for two. The wine list was all Greek wine, some bottle only. As it was lunchtime, we just a glass each, and we're very happy with them. The restaurant itself is nicely set. It's attached to the Byzantine Museum, and we combined it with a visit there too. It has a charming courtyard, and the air conditioned interior is stylish and elegant without being stiff. On our visit, the service was very good indeed. It's close to other museums and reasonably close to the White Tower too. It looked like you could just have drinks there too if you wanted.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Recommended by a friend. I was little wary since it looked a little too trendy, but the inner garden spot was very pleasant with tolerable music (not always the case in trendy Greek places) and excellent food and drink. Not cheap, of course,since one is paying for the scene, but it is a very pleasant scene and everyone is nicely friendly--none of the attitude one sometimes gets in corresponding Athenian places.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Are you in Thessaloniki? Yes? Ok.. GO HERE!

Myself and my wife are on honeymoon in Greece, we've been to a few places and this is her 'best food in Greece' - Not bad as we've eaten out twice a day for two weeks.

Moderately priced, simply delicious food and great staff.

I'm celiac, so emailed to ask if I could eat here; the owner responded by email to confirm and upon arrival we realised he had also made a booking for us (thankfully as it's rather busy!) and clearly spoken to every member of staff to explain that I needed gluten free food, and what they had to do. He also then showed up (apparently a rarity) to shake my hand and wish us a happy marriage.

I really can't rate this place enough. It's a little further away from the city centre than some of the other options, but you can just walk along the water for an extra 10 minutes, which isn't really a problem and makes for a lovely evening view around sunset.

Honestly, I can't rate this place highly enough. I've already floated the idea of a 4 hour here and 4 hour back day trip just to have a late lunch one weekend!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

NB: to give you an idea of how nice the staff are, while writing this review they have just come out with mineral water in a bowl for a couples dog who are sitting in the garden area!

10/10.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Very good food. The service was not really up to date. Would I recommend this restaurant.... surely. But service HAS to do a better job.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Nicely decorated gives a warm first impression. We sat inside, but in summer eating outside might be also nice. All dishes were well prepared, with good ingredients and very tasty. Service was also very good.

1  Thank George R