“Amazing food, great service, allergy friendly!”
Review of B. Restaurant

B. Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 1,027 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Are you in Thessaloniki? Yes? Ok.. GO HERE!

Myself and my wife are on honeymoon in Greece, we've been to a few places and this is her 'best food in Greece' - Not bad as we've eaten out twice a day for two weeks.

Moderately priced, simply delicious food and great staff.

I'm celiac, so emailed to ask if I could eat here; the owner responded by email to confirm and upon arrival we realised he had also made a booking for us (thankfully as it's rather busy!) and clearly spoken to every member of staff to explain that I needed gluten free food, and what they had to do. He also then showed up (apparently a rarity) to shake my hand and wish us a happy marriage.

I really can't rate this place enough. It's a little further away from the city centre than some of the other options, but you can just walk along the water for an extra 10 minutes, which isn't really a problem and makes for a lovely evening view around sunset.

Honestly, I can't rate this place highly enough. I've already floated the idea of a 4 hour here and 4 hour back day trip just to have a late lunch one weekend!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

NB: to give you an idea of how nice the staff are, while writing this review they have just come out with mineral water in a bowl for a couples dog who are sitting in the garden area!

10/10.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Very good food. The service was not really up to date. Would I recommend this restaurant.... surely. But service HAS to do a better job.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Nicely decorated gives a warm first impression. We sat inside, but in summer eating outside might be also nice. All dishes were well prepared, with good ingredients and very tasty. Service was also very good.

1  Thank George R
Reviewed 14 February 2017

A classy restaurant located conveniently near the center of the town, in the same building where one can see the permanent collectiion of the Byzantium treasures. Nice dishes, good wine and very good service. I always wondered why not finding a way whereby guests could enjoy a night tour at the museum and a dinner afterwards!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Simply the best place in town. It is a very beautiful place, with excellent food, perfect service and low music.. situated in the Byzantine museum, the architecture of Krokos is apparent. Do not miss it, for lunch, dinner or coffee. Just perfect.