“Amazing!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This villa is absolutely incredible! Very spacious and pristine. Cleaners do an amazing job every day-we haven't had to lift a finger, total luxury. Maria (owner) has looked after us well and is a wonderful lady. Would highly recommend and look forward to returning one day.

11 Jul 2017
We are so happy that you had a fantastic time in Zante Amy! Thank you for your kind review and for your recommendation. You were an amazing group. We are so lucky that we have groups like yours at Palazzo. We hope to have the chance to see you all once again in the very near future! Wishing you a relaxing summer! Maria & Nikos
Rraxon
“Incredible”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Well this month I finally got to return to the palazzo di tt for my second visit after my amazing stay back in 2015.. I was so excited and keep it a secret from my 3 children as thay was so desperate to return again..
This time I took my mum to stay to and we was not disappointed yet again we had the most incredible stay. The more I see this villa the more I full in love it's just has the most fantastic vibe. It was also amazing to see all the changes been made since my last stay! The pool area looks fantastic the new floors and the draps over the seating area just looks beautiful, tranquil, so nice to just sit and relax and take in the spectacular villa..
Once again the hospitality was second to none there was nothing thay will not do to make your stay amazing. Maria is the most incredible lady kind caring and always there if you need her.. Me and my family had the most wonderful week just so sad it had to end ..
This villa is just special I just love everything about it there been lots of little changes inside to new furnishings which are all lovely and just add to the character of the villa..Nikolaos was fantastic and help from the moment I book with all my question and recommended a car hire to me and thay was fantastic to..
Thank you so much to nikolaos and maria for another incredible stay have a wonderful summer see you soon .
Rebecca axon

11 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your kind comments Rebecca. It was really a pleasure to have you and your family at Palazzo again! We are so happy that among many villas you have chosen to stay again with us and we really look forward to welcome you once again. Wishing you a great summer! Maria & Nikos
jadesum12...
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Amazing !”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our best holiday yet! Couldn't believe our eyes when we saw the house , it was amazing! Every detail inside the house was beautiful. The outside area had everything you needed and more. Our little boy loved the pool area , there was even toys for the pool when we arrived. We will be coming back next year , the family that own the house were the most welcoming people you could ever meet. My family felt right at home and we were so sad to be going back to England. We can't recommend this place enough it was perfect in every way.

11 Jul 2017
Thank you for your kind comments Jade. You are an amazing family and we already miss all of you! We hope to see you again really soon! xx Maria & Nikos
Linda_123...
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Sensational villa”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We visited this amazing villa at the end of September and were fortunate to have great weather . The villa is extremely well furnished , the decoration , fixture are high quality and tasteful , the beds are comfortable .
The pool area is extensive , clean and again the furniture is of a high quality and we certainly enjoyed time around the pool !
In one of the upstairs bedrooms we were lucky enough to spend some magical evenings watching the sunset with a glass of wine .and these were simply stunning .
This isn't a tourist area , we wanted peace and quiet but you can get a taxi really cheaply into town which is only 10 mins away , in any case .
Finlally I would like to mention Maria , always on hand with kindness and information , she really was a godsend .
We will undoubtedly return to this fantastic villa .

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Nov 2016
Thank you Linda for your kind comments! It was really a pleasure to have you at Palazzo this summer! Maria sends her best regards and we are so looking forward to have the chance to see you again in the very near future! Wishing you a great winter time, best regards, Palazzo Di P (Nikos & Maria)
Louise D
Marlow, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Returned for the second time to this fantastic villa with a group of friends.
The villa is decorated to a far superior standard to a normal holiday home , with many lovely artistic touches to the furnishings.
The villa is on a large plot , with plenty of relaxed seeting areas for both eating and just chilling. There is a large covered barbecue & pizza oven to make outdoor catering for a group easy. The pool area has been upgraded significantly since my last visit and provides quality sunloungers for the whole party.
My bedroom at the top of the house had its own three sided terrace with rattan furniture that overlooked the olive groves. As a keen amateur photographer being able watch the sunrise and sunset from the terrace was fantastic.

11 Oct 2016
We are so grateful for choosing Palazzo once again for your holidays! We are very happy to know that you had an amazing time and we are so looking forward to see you in a few months in Zante again! Wishing you all best, Palazzo Di P
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing