The villa is great, comfortable and with a very nice view at Nidri bay from the balcony.
It is located on the mountain above Nidri - about 3km from Nidri.
It is not a walking distance. You should go either by car, motor or taxi to Nidri.
Actually, Kores Villas are 2 identical villas next to each other, owned by same owner.
They share a small yard with small garden and a parking place.
We have been staying in the left villa and it was really great!
The left villa property space:
The villa has two floors.
Upper floor has:
- living room (kitchen part + living room sofa part)
- bathroom & toilet
- balcony (with a nice view to Nidri bay)
Down floor has:
- 2 bedrooms (both with double beds)
- 2 bathrooms (with toilets & showers)
Property conditions & quality:
- very nice and looking like a new recently build or rennovated;
- paint colors inside are in white gamma, which is very light and nice for summer and greece;
- home appliances are all you need: kitchen equipment (oven, dish washer, fridge, coffe maker, dishes, etc.), laundry machine, hairdresser, TV, free Wi-Fi internet;
- upper balcony has table and 4 chairs - very suitable for coffee, breakfast, dinner or lunch, or just reading a book, or working on laptop;
Staff / owner attitude:
Extremely kind and lovely;
Space of improvement:
- bedding sheets/blankets could be better;
- some ants were living in one of the bedrooms;
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
The villa is verk close to nude I only 3 km. villa is beautifull and well equipped very clean and service from owner is fantastic there was a welcome bottle of wine and fresh fruit The bedding and towels were changed mid week. We loved the villa and owner was extremely helpful