USD 121
USD 114
Almyra Hotel(Fiscardo)
USD 1,500
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2014

In middle of July and after a bad one day stay in Sami we went to Agia Evfimia. The hotel is under new management and all the stuff is always pleased to help you and advice you on where to go to swim and what places to visit. Moustakis hotel is clean with great breakfast, great frape and hospitality! Room prices are very affordable for what they offer (including breakfast). If you are looking for luxurious stay with a pool and all that nonsense obviously this is not the place for you but again the place offers simple clean rooms with good service, and great view of the port!
Highly recomended. Looking forward to visit next year!

Room Tip: Rooms with great views are available!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Thank you so very much Mrs Roula Moustaki for your warm hospitality and homely atmosphere of your hotel. You looked after our every need, and nothing was too much trouble. We really had a pleasurable time and enjoyed our stay and excellent service. Everything was a walking distance from your hotel, especially the beautiful beaches near the village. Thank you for also assisting Georgie my son with his Greek lessons. He really enjoyed them.
Joanna and George Conidaris

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2012

i have been there with my family (2 kids and husband) and we have no complains . i would stay again . i love every moment that i spend there.thank you Roula Mustaki

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank vladanka
Reviewed 9 October 2007

My month long stay at the Hotel Moustakis is a highlight in my collection of memories from Greece. This is a small establishment with big pluses. What they don't have in ammenities they more than make up for in hospitality. The breakfast buffet is delightful with breads from the local bakery accompanied by fresh fruits,yougurt ,meats and cheese. The staff is cheerful and go above and beyong to make your stay fun. The lending library filled hourswith a variety of good reads. The location is a pleasant walk to everything.
Someone once said to me, "that life is a collection of memories make them good ones." I include my stay at Hotel Moustakis as one of the best.

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank artwzzrd2
Reviewed 12 March 2007

Agia Efimia, Kefalonia March 9, 2007

I stayed at the Moustakis Hotel for the last 3 years. They have a great breakfast and Gloria Moustakis is a terrific host. We are travelling back this summer.. The village is so tranquil, we went walking in the morning and sun bathing around noon and enjoyed the sunsets at a different place each night. To me I have found a little paradise and wish I could get back more often.

Angel Savatt,