Leivatho Hotel(Cephalonia)
USD 244
Priceline
Almyra Hotel(Fiscardo)
USD 900
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Thank you so very much Mrs Roula Moustaki for your warm hospitality and homely atmosphere of your hotel. You looked after our every need, and nothing was too much trouble. We really had a pleasurable time and enjoyed our stay and excellent service. Everything was a walking distance from your hotel, especially the beautiful beaches near the village. Thank you for also assisting Georgie my son with his Greek lessons. He really enjoyed them.
Joanna and George Conidaris

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2012

i have been there with my family (2 kids and husband) and we have no complains . i would stay again . i love every moment that i spend there.thank you Roula Mustaki

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank vladanka
Reviewed 9 October 2007

My month long stay at the Hotel Moustakis is a highlight in my collection of memories from Greece. This is a small establishment with big pluses. What they don't have in ammenities they more than make up for in hospitality. The breakfast buffet is delightful with breads from the local bakery accompanied by fresh fruits,yougurt ,meats and cheese. The staff is cheerful and go above and beyong to make your stay fun. The lending library filled hourswith a variety of good reads. The location is a pleasant walk to everything.
Someone once said to me, "that life is a collection of memories make them good ones." I include my stay at Hotel Moustakis as one of the best.

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank artwzzrd2
Reviewed 12 March 2007

Agia Efimia, Kefalonia March 9, 2007

I stayed at the Moustakis Hotel for the last 3 years. They have a great breakfast and Gloria Moustakis is a terrific host. We are travelling back this summer.. The village is so tranquil, we went walking in the morning and sun bathing around noon and enjoyed the sunsets at a different place each night. To me I have found a little paradise and wish I could get back more often.

Angel Savatt,
New York USA

6  Thank citygirlnhtown
A TripAdvisor Member
Redding, California
Reviewed 29 December 2005

I spent one month at the Hotel Moustakis this Fall. The room was great and the view was extraordinary. I also discovered at the hotel a terrific libarary from which I read many many books. The morning greek breakfast was just right. But as always for me it is people that define the trip. The family feeling at the hotel was very special for me and really the most memorable part of my trip. Nick, Sara, Rula and the Lady who did the cleaning define hospitality. And who can forget the wonderful Gloria Moustakis? To sum it up my time spent at the Hotel Moustakis was Tops. Scott Thompson

Stayed: September 2005