See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2007

My month long stay at the Hotel Moustakis is a highlight in my collection of memories from Greece. This is a small establishment with big pluses. What they don't have in ammenities they more than make up for in hospitality. The breakfast buffet is delightful with breads from the local bakery accompanied by fresh fruits,yougurt ,meats and cheese. The staff is cheerful and go above and beyong to make your stay fun. The lending library filled hourswith a variety of good reads. The location is a pleasant walk to everything.
Someone once said to me, "that life is a collection of memories make them good ones." I include my stay at Hotel Moustakis as one of the best.

Date of stay: July 2007
2  Thank artwzzrd2
Reviewed 12 March 2007

Agia Efimia, Kefalonia March 9, 2007

I stayed at the Moustakis Hotel for the last 3 years. They have a great breakfast and Gloria Moustakis is a terrific host. We are travelling back this summer.. The village is so tranquil, we went walking in the morning and sun bathing around noon and enjoyed the sunsets at a different place each night. To me I have found a little paradise and wish I could get back more often.

Angel Savatt,
New York USA

6  Thank citygirlnhtown
Reviewed 29 December 2005

I spent one month at the Hotel Moustakis this Fall. The room was great and the view was extraordinary. I also discovered at the hotel a terrific libarary from which I read many many books. The morning greek breakfast was just right. But as always for me it is people that define the trip. The family feeling at the hotel was very special for me and really the most memorable part of my trip. Nick, Sara, Rula and the Lady who did the cleaning define hospitality. And who can forget the wonderful Gloria Moustakis? To sum it up my time spent at the Hotel Moustakis was Tops. Scott Thompson

Date of stay: September 2005
3  Thank NorthStar23788
Reviewed 28 December 2005

Total relaxation
Owner and staff make it there duty to help if you require any, well informed about the Islands.
Several languages spoken.
Ideal location for the water front and local walks.
Central for visiting other parts of the Island

Date of stay: June 2005
4  Thank CharlesDarney
Reviewed 26 December 2005

Gloria and her staff gave us a wonderful welcome and stay at the hotel. They were very helpful and gave us lots of local knowledge about where to eat and what to see, and where the best places for swimming were! The breakfast was fab and the rooms very clean. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2005