All reviews perama cave excellent breakfast on arrival free parking the hotel staff hotel is located reception greece km pillows bathtub furniture
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The room was very clean. The temperature was adjusted according to our needs from internal control panel. The bathroom was very clean. Every day room service cleaned the room. The hotel is renewed. The breakfast was consisted of good variety on sweet and sour local tastes. Hotel is located on Perama. It is about 2-3 km from the old Ioannina town. The distance is not a problem. Parking is easy on hotel and easy on lake road on Ioannina town, too. It is next to Perama cave (a must see visit). The reception is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We loved this hotel very good location and the breakfast was also excellent. The hotel staff gave us information about all the sights and museums and they were very helpfull. Also since we were a family with small children it was very important to us that the room was very clean and comfortable.We suggest this hotel to people with family because we loved it!!!

Room tip: The top floors have a better view
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

On arrival hotel seemed fine. However when getting to my room a triple found 2 singles pushed very close together and a camp bed. Very disappointed as said no room for extra beds so expected a real bed.

Went to ask for recommendations for things to do as on check in was told if they could be of any help! Well that was obviously not what he meant. Said we could go to the caves, but had no other suggestions.

Then came the bath for my daughter, all fine until it came to emptying it. The whole bathroom flooded. Went to reception and was told this is normal and I have to stand and hold the plug to let water out slowly???

Breakfast is very basic and if you don't eat eggs and bread then you will be hungry.

Rooms are quite tired, I suspect they used to be lovely but a bit worn now.

My parents room air conditioning didn't work. Asked for a fan but they don't have them. They asked for it to be fixed the next morning after very little sleep in the heatwave we are having. Arrived back at 8:30pm to find nothing had been done. Then had to pack up and move rooms.

The new room had stains on the carpet, Mold in bathroom and no bedside lamps, although great air conditioning!!!

When a complaint was made the next morning, reception was very rude saying nothing could be done!! Not the best customer service.

Overall not what I would class as a 4* even by Greek standards. I have stayed in much better 2* in Greece.

Will not be recommending or returning very disappointed, more so with the attitude when problems are raised. I understand issues can happen but it's how they are felt with that makes the difference.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night at Dovitel Hotel on my way to Zakynthos. It was ok, but definitely not a 4* experience. I will tell below the good and bad points:
- good: excellent breakfast! Good coffee, fresh tasty milk, the omelette with vegetables and fried eggs were amazing, sweet tomatoes and crispy bacon; the room was clean with few minuses hat I will mention below. It offers parking. The furniture is ok.
- bad: the pillows unconfortable, mold on the bathtub silicone, bath lime on the shower, the tv had few channels, the chairs on the balcony old.
It needs mantainance to equal a 4* hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Its great hotel. We were really welcomed by the reception and he gave us all the necessary informations about the hotel. Very close to old town, breakfast was so rich. I definitely will come back again. The room was perfect and it was the same as described.

Date of stay: March 2017