See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016

We stayed here for a week travelling with Sunvil, with a room on the second floor. The view from the balcony was spectacular, like a Cornish cove located in Greece.
It is an attractive open-plan hotel, with breakfast taken on the patio overlooking the beach. The choice for breakfast was excellent, boiled and scrambled eggs every day, as well as the selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit, etc.
It's well worth the walk up the steps to the Atrium Bar to see the magnificent views.
If you don't fancy the walk up to the Atrium Bar in the heat of the day there is a superb Greek taverna on the beach.
A five-minute level walk takes you to harbour of Parga with all the sea-front tavernas, water taxis coming in and out, and quaint little shopping streets.
We had a spacious room with a fabulous bathroom, with a walk-in shower and additional rain shower.
This is a quiet hotel at night, perfect for a relaxing holiday, but close enough to the bustle of Parga for those who like things livelier.
Definitely one we will visit again in the near future.
Mike and Honor, Crewkerne, Somerset

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank somersetmike69
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Parga is the most romantic place to visit. We stayed at Achilleas in Sept 2015, tried to book again for 2016 but all booked :(. We had a large room at the top and had an exellent stay for the whole week. Plain and good breakfast, very nice staff and the cleaners fixed the room every day. Going back to Parga for the 3rd time now in 14 days time :), love it.

Room Tip: Top floor/3rd floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TorsteinBerg
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Stayed on the forth floor and the ceiling at one end of the room was low so you have to remember to duck getting in and out of bed as also with the bathroom,our balcony wasn't private so when the had their air conditioning on it was a nuisance as it was hot on our balcony and noisy,the hotel was clean and the staff where friendly and always smiling,another great stay here as my wife and I came here 8 years ago so book a room with a sea view.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the third floor with a private balcony
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler908
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Parga is a really nice area in Greece, the waters are crystal clear, the people are friendly and the nature is beautiful. The hotel is perfectly located at the small Krioneri beach. Although is was crowded in august we could still see the beauty of this little beach. Imagine if you visit this place in september or oktober. Paradise. The hotel is nothing fancy but the people are friendly and the rooms are spacious. A little climb up the mountain ( 3,5 minutes ) there is the Atrium bar with amazing views, good lunch ( even for vegetarians ) and tasty cocktails. The boulevard is 5 steps from the hotel but this are just the steps to be out and away of the crowds.

Room Tip: Do not take the ground floor sea views as they are connected to the hotel terrace, but the other sea views are perfect. We had a street view but then again the terrace was our hang out :-)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Soffer2014
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I do not know what I like best about the Achilleas, but I do know that my son at age five and myself had a fab vacation here this summer!!

Where it is situated and the surroundings:
The hotel is located at the Piso Krioneri beach. It is a short walk from the town beach called Krioneri, and to the harbour/Parga town. The view is stunning over the beach with its rocks and the horizon..... The entrance side of the Achilleas is a quiet street with some shops, restaurants and other small, cosy hotels/apartments. It is a quiet neighbourhood. Saturdays one of the restaurants have live music (for pleasure/annoyance for the Achilleas-guests with rooms facing the street).

Architechture:
I think the buildings are attractice! I love the atrium with the big tree with singing birds in the middle of the hotel! There is a breaksfast area, a bar, a reseption and lots of places to sit for a chat or to enjoy a book. There are at least two bookshelves with lots of books in different languages. I adore the way you can walk through the hotel, like it is both welcoming you - but also want to show you that it has more to offer; like the terrace overlooking Piso Krioneri and Atrium Bar. (And I also adore that this feels welcoming also for people who are not guests at the hotel but wants to use these fantastic facilities though.)

About the staff:
Filotimo! I just feel so comfortable with your Greek spirit! Thank you all ever so much for making our stay so lovely!! No one mentioned; no one forgotten!!
If you want extra service; they will provide you with that - and if you are more like us shy Norwegians, they will approach you descreetly with care.

Breakfast:
You can enjoy breakfast from 08.00-10.00 every day either in the breakfast area itself or bring it out to the terrace. (You can of course chose to bring it to your private balcony also.) We sat out every day, overlooking our beautiful beach with its morning activities! What a harmonic start of the day!

Free WiFi:
The hotel offers free WiFi. During our stay it was quite steady in the afternoon/evenings, butt "fell out" often during day time.

Piso Krioneri:
A few steps from the hotel terrace is this lovely beach! It is rather small and you barely find sand here; stones in all sizes both over and under water. Gee how I love spending time here!! The best place to bath is the area nearest Achillea; here you don't need bathshoes to walk painfree to/from - and in - the water.. Achilleas offers sunbeds with service. There are also a shower in the steps between the hotel and the beach. The beach is good for families with small children as they can play in the low water. Here you can swim, dive, fish, play, sunbath - short said; have a wonderful time! We prefer to lay our towels on the ground rather than use sunbeds.

Atrium Bar:
Now this is really a magical place! On the hill overlooking the beach and hotell you find the coolest place to be! Chilling music, energizing smothies and salads etc, shade from the midday sun and the most beautiful view!. When the dark has comed it gets more like a fine mix of cool and romantic. So you must at lest have two visits here; day&night-time.

About room 25
The balcony has no seaview, but what it do have, though, is shaddow all the time, just how I like it! If i seek some tranquill place away from the sun it is lovely to find it in my own room, so I couldn't be more satified! We never took use of the included aircondition, we prefer to sleep with the doors wide open. Other guests told us they used the remote so that the aircondition was on a couple of hours in the evening and again in the morning. We didn't use the telly either, so I can't say anything about that. Perfect roomsize for two people with lots of space both in the room itself and in the bathroom! The bed is hard (isn't all hotelbed in all of Greece?) and we found it hard to find suitable temperature in the shower; either too hot or too cold.. A small fridge where they provide you with a minibar that is refilled every day and where you can keep your own stuff. The room is cleaned every day. When you return to your room you will find the towels or/and your bedclothes shaped like a boat or a fish, etc; sweet! Wardrobe with good place for hanging your clothes and shoes. Hairdryer. I guess there are lots of other services the hotel can provide, like an iron etc, but as we got all we needed I never asked.

This was our third holiday in Parga and our third hotel. We would definetely love to spend another holiday at The Achilleas!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family