“Loved it ”

Naxos Horse Riding Club
Ranked #18 of 56 Outdoor Activities in Naxos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ride through the 'jungle roads' onto the beach. Most tours ride through the sea to a small island. We stop on the way back at a beach cafe to buy a drink and enjoy the view across to Paros or in the evening watch the sunset.All abilities are catered for from beginners to advanced riders.
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

It was lovely, I have been on traumatic rides abroad, and was cautious after I was put on a horse without a buckled up saddle, with seven other riders, all tourists, and one pack leader who walked on foot.

I can gladly say Naxos Horse Riding is not like this at all. There are plenty of experienced riding staff, the horses are content and well cared for, and the location of the ride is beautiful.

Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy your experience with us was a good one. We always put safety first .

All reviews
"white horse"
"tall bamboo"
"animal welfare"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"three hours"

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We visited Naxos on a horse riding trip and had a wonderful experience at the Horse Riding Club. Would definitely recommend for those who love being in nature and doing activities on their holidays. Linda and the girls were fab!!

Thank you for your lovely review. Hopefully we will make a return visit soon

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Amazing ride on horseback, just perfect. We went through the jungle roads, we had a lovely canter along the beach I was riding a white horse named Penny, she was lovely!!! Don't miss this great adventure.

Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for you review. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say I came to Naxos to stay with Linda I had the opportunity to have a go at horse riding at first I was a little nervous but Linda made me feel at ease she put me on penny who was a lovely horse the 1st ride I did was about half an hour with 2 of the girls and enjoyed that so Linda put me on the 2 hour ride and that was really good as you rode along the lovely scenery of naxos and across the lovely beach . Would of loved to do the 3 hour ride but wasn't enough time before I went home . The staff at naxos horse riding are lovely and put you at ease . Linda is so kind and professional and cares deeply about the horses and her job . Would love to come back next summer so I can ride again x

Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future