Review Highlights
Relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable way to spend a few hours at sunset

Online communication and booking was simple. Finding the stables was a little more tricky but once... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018
turner662018
Australia
Wonderful!

Myself and my girlfriend met Linda at the meeting point and got on very well from the off. We had a... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2018
Andrew H
via mobile

All reviews experienced riders sunset ride hour tour advanced riders great ride meeting point beach bar love horses morning ride exciting experience the barn wonderful morning number one priority white horse tall bamboo animal welfare once in a lifetime
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We visited Naxos on a horse riding trip and had a wonderful experience at the Horse Riding Club. Would definitely recommend for those who love being in nature and doing activities on their holidays. Linda and the girls were fab!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. Hopefully we will make a return visit soon

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Amazing ride on horseback, just perfect. We went through the jungle roads, we had a lovely canter along the beach I was riding a white horse named Penny, she was lovely!!! Don't miss this great adventure.

Date of experience: October 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for you review. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say I came to Naxos to stay with Linda I had the opportunity to have a go at horse riding at first I was a little nervous but Linda made me feel at ease she put me on penny who was a lovely horse the 1st ride I did was about half an hour with 2 of the girls and enjoyed that so Linda put me on the 2 hour ride and that was really good as you rode along the lovely scenery of naxos and across the lovely beach . Would of loved to do the 3 hour ride but wasn't enough time before I went home . The staff at naxos horse riding are lovely and put you at ease . Linda is so kind and professional and cares deeply about the horses and her job . Would love to come back next summer so I can ride again x

Date of experience: September 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 29 September 2016

It was an exciting experience! I was afraid of riding because it was my first time riding, but the staff turned my stress in a pleasant walk.
Is a professional with experienced guides. It is an ideal activity for all!

Date of experience: September 2016

Thank you for your kind review. We hope this experience will encourage you to come again.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I came to Naxos with my family for vacation and first day there we found ads for riding on the beaches - an obvious to-do thing for me. So I forced the other to come with me - they were all beginners - and we ended up having such a nice time.

We had a really sweet guide who took us through bamboo tracks and fields until we reached the beach, which was the highlight of the ride. We were on a 3 hour tour, so we got to ride through water (awesome) and stop at a beach café next to the sea. We got to see a complete different side of the island on the ride, which was really appreciated.

Thank you Linda, we will hopefully be back next year!

Date of experience: August 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you very much for a great review. We look forward to seeing you again next year .