“HorseRiders from Syros visiting Naxos”

Naxos Horse Riding Club
Ranked #19 of 48 Outdoor Activities in Naxos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ride through the 'jungle roads' onto the beach. Most tours ride through the sea to a small island. We stop on the way back at a beach cafe to buy a drink and enjoy the view across to Paros or in the evening watch the sunset.All abilities are catered for from beginners to advanced riders.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“HorseRiders from Syros visiting Naxos”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We visited Naxos on a horse riding trip and had a wonderful experience at the Horse Riding Club. Would definitely recommend for those who love being in nature and doing activities on their holidays. Linda and the girls were fab!!

Visited September 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this review, 24 April 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. Hopefully we will make a return visit soon

• Greek first
New York City, New York
“Amazing day on horseback”
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Amazing ride on horseback, just perfect. We went through the jungle roads, we had a lovely canter along the beach I was riding a white horse named Penny, she was lovely!!! Don't miss this great adventure.

Visited October 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this review, 6 January 2017
Thank you for you review. Much appreciated.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Kats Visit”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say I came to Naxos to stay with Linda I had the opportunity to have a go at horse riding at first I was a little nervous but Linda made me feel at ease she put me on penny who was a lovely horse the 1st ride I did was about half an hour with 2 of the girls and enjoyed that so Linda put me on the 2 hour ride and that was really good as you rode along the lovely scenery of naxos and across the lovely beach . Would of loved to do the 3 hour ride but wasn't enough time before I went home . The staff at naxos horse riding are lovely and put you at ease . Linda is so kind and professional and cares deeply about the horses and her job . Would love to come back next summer so I can ride again x

Visited September 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this review, 3 October 2016
Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future
Athens, Greece
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You have to try it!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2016

It was an exciting experience! I was afraid of riding because it was my first time riding, but the staff turned my stress in a pleasant walk.
Is a professional with experienced guides. It is an ideal activity for all!

Visited September 2016
Thank you for your kind review. We hope this experience will encourage you to come again.
“What a lovely place”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I came to Naxos with my family for vacation and first day there we found ads for riding on the beaches - an obvious to-do thing for me. So I forced the other to come with me - they were all beginners - and we ended up having such a nice time.

We had a really sweet guide who took us through bamboo tracks and fields until we reached the beach, which was the highlight of the ride. We were on a 3 hour tour, so we got to ride through water (awesome) and stop at a beach café next to the sea. We got to see a complete different side of the island on the ride, which was really appreciated.

Thank you Linda, we will hopefully be back next year!

Visited August 2016
Linda B, Manager at Naxos Horse Riding Club, responded to this review, 22 August 2016
Thank you very much for a great review. We look forward to seeing you again next year .