Lowest prices for your stay
StayForLong
USD 141
FindHotel
USD 141
Agoda.com
USD 119
ZenHotels.comUSD 123
Trip.com
All reviews champagne suite old town raki ba raki upon check welcome drink large room breakfast is served jacuzzi greece
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020

We stayed at the Avli Lounge Apartments in September 2020 and I would highly recommend the hotel. The suites are of a really good standard and centrally located in the Rethymno Old Town. Our suite was the Champagne Suite. It was a large very nicely decorated room with large king size bed and decent size lounge area. The bathroom again was large and had a Jacuzzi bath big enough for two people to use. The roof top Jacuzzi with terrace was also very nice and had lovely views over Rethymnon Old Town.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank davem13091970
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

I have stayed two nights in the brown suite, a nice penthouse with two terrasses. The room was nicely decorated and comfortable, in the old town but in a very quiet street. The breakfast was both original and delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful. An excellent address.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank H8288FCbenjamina
Reviewed 2 August 2020

The rooms can be in different buildings, but they don’t mention it. Very disappointed because it was the reason I’ve booked there: I can not leave when my son when he sleeps. I wanted to have a close access to a yard or rooftop.
The room was ok but ultimately cannot open the windows and blind, a bit claustrophobic...

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank MiamMiamGirl
Katerina Xekalou, General Manager at Avli Lounge Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Dear MiamMiamGirl
thank you so much for choosing Avli lounge for your holidays. It was our great pleasure to welcome you.
Avli as you have already seen, is a beautifully renovated cluster of 3 different historical buildings within a maximum distance of 40m, one next or opposite to the other. Although there is easy accessibility to the garden or the rooftop from any of the rooms, we would have been more than happy to assist you in any wish you might have had; even to change your room, if it was mentioned. As our priority and care are to make our visitors happy, we regret that you didn't inform any of us for your hesitation and you have spent some of your valuable holiday time in a room where you were not pleased enough. We are a bit confused reading that you could not even open the windows. It's the first time, something like that is mentioned; please be kind enough to contact me personally at the manager@avli.gr so to find out why, and talk more detailed about your experience. My sincere and warmest regards

Reviewed 6 December 2019

We booked a Junior Suite for 3 nights in October and we got an upgrade when we arrived at the hotel.
Every detail from the hotel is perfect!
Starting with the most friendly staff I’ve seen. They are amazing people, kind and know very well how to make you comfortable. Thank you Stelios for all tips, for doing the best for us.
The rooms are impeccable. Each room has a theme and they are charming.
Large room, large bathroom and the location is spectacular.
Finally, they have a beautiful garden restaurant where you have your breakfast. Oh please, take me back :)
I couldn’t make a better reservation!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank gabichiele
Reviewed 19 November 2019

We stayed 2 nights in this amazing hotel in the nicest part of the city. Old town is about as charming a section as any in Greece. This hotel was well located for exploring on foot, our room was exceptional, the food at breakfast outstanding and our dinner in the restaurant one evening was one of the best in our holiday. I recommend this hotel for everything noted and the kindnesses of the whole staff as well.

Date of stay: November 2019