All reviewsclose to the airportairport stopoverswimming poolrooms are basicthe busan early morning flightlovely poolspent two nightsgreat holidaylate arrivalthe ground floornice breakfastshort stayliliescretesupermarketbackpackers
Reviewed 23 August 2016

spent shortest night in that hotel. the beds were way too hard and very uncomfortable. The room was very warm and humid and the air wasnt circulating at all. there was a AC but no way to turn it on. we only found out next morning that for 5 euros u can get AC. which is alot for just an AC.
During the night there was a ton of mosquitos!!! the humidity and warmth must have attracked them all! we woke up several times during the night finding out we were having stings in the face eve, cause we tried to cover ourselves with the blanket.
the bathroom was very old, the shower was very poor, the shower curtain holder almost falling down, u couldnt fix the showerhead on the wall and always had hold it with one hand...
the night was also very loud, the walls are extremely thin, u hear the airplaines starting and landing from the airport nearby very well too.
the location was good though, and also the staff was quite friendly. Checkout took quite long to only get a simple bill from the stay.
also the pool was nice to have and the taverna across the street was rly close and friendly and good and cheap.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank melissawalde
Reviewed 23 August 2016

To say worst is not enough for this hotel. Not at all recommended to go with kids as their is a risk of falling from balcony, as the woods are old creepy. Not even a matchbox available at hotel. Wifi just around reception. The people sitting at a lousy reception does not even have audacity to say hello or bye. The room is like a cave, if you shut the doors for 5 minutes, it smells like public toilets. taps were 100 years old and leaking. Air condition does nothing except for clicking noise. You may need binoculars to watch television which is only connected with 3 channels. Worst experience ever, will never forget and never return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank divinekirki
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We needed a hotel close to the airport en route to our resort. This hotel is just 2 miles away from the airport. The service here is very friendly. The front desk person helped us arrange a cab to our resort. Cute little poolside bar with drinks and snacks. The bakery across the street is a treat.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Convenient location from the airport with 24hr reception. The hotel has many rooms and provides Wi-Fi BUT only at the lobby - bummer! I will personally ally won't stay her again as the room where we stayed at had really bad A/C and the room stunk! No proper ventilation. So many insects outside that we couldn't even open the balcony window for some fresh air.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I had a nice room on the third floor, very big and clean. It had a balcony with wonderful view of the sea and a landing strip on the horizon. The room was cleaned every day. As to planes, the first day I noticed sound then I got used to it. So the sound did not bother me at all.

Location is great! The beach is close and water is transparent.

But I think the most important part, and I think why tourists like this hotel, is hospitality of its owner and personnel. They are very nice and friendly people. I felt like I was at the place of my friends or relatives.

There was a crazy rooster though that woke me up at 6 a.m. every day. We could not do anything about it because rooster did not live on the territory of the hotel but in a household close to it. When he shouted I just wanted to buy this rooster and turn him into cutlets.

But overall I had a great holiday in this hotel!!!

Room Tip: The third floor with the view of the sea
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo