All reviews close to the airport airport stopover swimming pool rooms are basic the bus an early morning flight lovely pool spent two nights great holiday late arrival the ground floor nice breakfast short stay lilies crete supermarket backpackers
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We needed a hotel close to the airport en route to our resort. This hotel is just 2 miles away from the airport. The service here is very friendly. The front desk person helped us arrange a cab to our resort. Cute little poolside bar with drinks and snacks. The bakery across the street is a treat.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Convenient location from the airport with 24hr reception. The hotel has many rooms and provides Wi-Fi BUT only at the lobby - bummer! I will personally ally won't stay her again as the room where we stayed at had really bad A/C and the room stunk! No proper ventilation. So many insects outside that we couldn't even open the balcony window for some fresh air.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I had a nice room on the third floor, very big and clean. It had a balcony with wonderful view of the sea and a landing strip on the horizon. The room was cleaned every day. As to planes, the first day I noticed sound then I got used to it. So the sound did not bother me at all.

Location is great! The beach is close and water is transparent.

But I think the most important part, and I think why tourists like this hotel, is hospitality of its owner and personnel. They are very nice and friendly people. I felt like I was at the place of my friends or relatives.

There was a crazy rooster though that woke me up at 6 a.m. every day. We could not do anything about it because rooster did not live on the territory of the hotel but in a household close to it. When he shouted I just wanted to buy this rooster and turn him into cutlets.

But overall I had a great holiday in this hotel!!!

Room Tip: The third floor with the view of the sea
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016

We have spent here a pleasant holiday. The stufff was very kind. The hotel was nice, and comfortable. Its own pool was very good. The sandy beach is near the hotel. The room was clean and confortable but a little bit noisy. The doors ara very thin, so we heard everyting what was on the corridors. Its not so good if you want to sleep midnight. The breakfast could be a little bit variable. There was only one tipe of meat and cheese in 7 days. There coul be some roasted egg, or susages, or youghurts. And there was no vegetable for the breakfast. Some cucumber or tomato. In Greek its not a big thing I think.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Functional clean room. Showers small. Air conditioning did not work well. TV was circa 1972. Otherwise, it was simply functional. Wifi only available in the lobby. Not close to anything but the airport. 20€ taxi from the port. Beds were small and singles.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends