My husband and I stayed at here for two nights, and it was wonderful. The location is perfect, right in the harbor of Chania town. Service is delightful and very helpful. Rooms are spacious, and some have balconies, overlooking the harbor. Internet and breakfast are free.. in fact, breakfast is made by the hotel owner's wife! There are only five rooms in the entire property. I would recommend this place for couples, friends and solo travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete