“Best pizza and best pasta”
Review of Bella Pizza

Bella Pizza
Ranked #127 of 448 Restaurants in Chania Town
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The best pizza and the best pasta .!! very nice place and nice people.. Bella Pizza is the best..!!!!

2  Thank pontikina

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Bella pizza is by far the best pizza I have ever had! We visit every summer and we are very loyal customers. Their pizza is not only the best they have great salads (my favorite being the one with the mozzarella and the pine nuts)they also have great spaghetti and everything else is good too. The service is always the best and they always treat us with sweets and a their awesome limoncello!! I recommend this family restaurant to all visitors who want good food.

2  Thank Deta1975
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to go as a family to Bella Pizza and loved it! It has an indoor playground for the kids which includes toys, computers, and a nanny who watches the children! We enjoyed GREAT meals!! So delicious and good portions of food. I would go again and recommend to everyone!

1  Thank Foulio
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Beautiful place, separate dining hall for smokers, very polite, hard working and smiling staff, very fast and efficient service, excellent food, the most fresh salad I've ever had, with huge pieces of fresh mozzarella cheese and complimentary chocolate cake on the house in the end of the meal, very calm and relaxing atmosphere. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Markus M
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say about this little gem. They have loads of seating inside and on an enclosed porch. The menu selection was tremendous, offering local and traditional toppings for pizzas along with great sides and other entrees. The house red wine was tasty, and although I didn't choose any of the other entrees I cannot imagine they're anything but excellent. The English speaking staff was pleasant and helpful. I look forward to my next visit very soon.

1  Thank Chris E