“Simply splendid”

Derlikatessen
Ranked #173 of 510 Restaurants in Chania Town
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Visited several times during our stay, the food speaks for itself. Definitely value for the money and worth visiting.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

If this is typical of Greek fast food, then next time I come, I'm not going to bother with proper sit-down meals.
This was brilliant. Large chicken souvlaki pita, pork pita - both packed with chips - and two drinks came to €11.50.
We took it back to our hotel balcony to look at the view from there. We both wolfed it down whilst mooing superlatives from the back of our throats.
We were a bit unsure of the definitions on the menu board (as obviously things don't always directly translate) but the waitress was very helpful.
To summarise: the best and cheapest meal we had all trip.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

It was very near to Klinakis Beach Hotel we stayed during our vacation. Suvlaki was delisious and in low budget.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

A clean and simple setting from outside. Service was on point.
Many choices, don't hesitate to ask the waitress for advices. We opted for pitas. They were tasty (chicken souvlaki and chicken gyros), filling and above all cheap.
Worth trying after a walk along the beach !

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I ate a Pita and it was very good. I took it away and I ate it at nea chora beach which is just 3 minutes walk from Derlikatessen.

I recommend it to everybody.