Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 361
CheapTicketsUSD 361
Orbitz.comUSD 361
TravelocityUSD 361
Trip.comUSD 366
FindHotelUSD 361
All reviews plunge pool second bedroom the owner comfortable bed highly recommend this hotel old town beautiful hotel every morning yogurt suite george luxury privacy port
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Residenza Vranas hotel. The staff, George and Elizabeth, were incredibly professional, responsive, and attentive. This hotel is in a historic building that has been completely renovated with modern features and amenities. Our view of the harbor was stunning and our room was one of the nicest we've ever stayed in. Since it's located in a pedestrian zone, we parked about a 5 minute walk away in a garage. The location couldn't be better to explore old town Chania. We highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

By far, This would be the best and most beautiful Hotel we have ever stayed in. Located in the Historic Old Town of Chania, Vranas Residenza offers suites with views of the city and Cretan Sea.

We stayed at One bedroom suite with heated plunge pool. The spacious room, comfortable bed, the view and of course the plunge pool inside our room.

The hotel is exceed our expectations. Our room is more beautiful than in the picture. Price is not that expensive compare to what we get in return. Seriously, I couldn’t vault it.

Above all of that, the owner is so helpful & accommodating. I was worried that my suitcases are over my baggage allowances. When I told him my concern, he offered to take my suitcases to the nearest shop to have it weighed.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr-and-Mrs-Mack
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Visiting Chania off-season, the suites offered beautiful harbor views, luxurious interiors with excellent bath products, excellent breakfast and very attentive staff. Location is right in the center of the harbor.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank arnonk
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

My mom and I had such a wonderful stay here! We were in the two bedroom room and it was HUGE and beautifully appointed. The view absolutely can’t be beat- we found ourselves wanting to skip activities so we could lounge in the room and look out at the harbor. What stood out, however, is the service. Elsa was so warm and friendly and went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests. We loved her! Highly, highly recommend this hotel if you’re traveling to Crete.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2019

We traveled to Chania as a family of 3 and chose to stay at Residenza Vranas after reading reviews about the location and elegant rooms.

The Room
We stayed in the Two Bedroom Sea View Suite. When you enter the suite, you walk into the second bedroom. This bedroom has glass doors that connect it to the master bedroom on the left and glass doors connecting it to the living room on the right. These doors had curtains for privacy. The person in the second bedroom had access to a full bathroom that was off the living room. The master bedroom was very spacious and had it's own bathroom. The living room had an amazing view of the harbor.

The Food
We were brought an elaborate breakfast every morning consisting of eggs, pastries, cheeses, yogurt, fruit, and juice. They even provided a smaller breakfast the day we left since we had to check out very early.

Other
The hotel was able to coordinate travel to and from the airport and we provided payment directly to the driver. The hotel staff was very accommodating and gave personal suggestions for restaurants. There is not an elevator/lift and this room was at the top of the stairs.

Overall, I would highly recommend Residenza Vranas for anyone looking to have a relaxing stay in Chania in a hotel that is centrally located and beautifully decorated.

Date of stay: November 2018