2,673 results
All reviews champagne bar sushi night bar crepes a la carte restaurants main restaurant crepe bar ice cream beautiful hotel blue domes pool bar themed restaurant salt water free mini bar days in advance main pool restocked daily
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Just got back from The Mitsis Lagoona Beach. We got in late & were expecting a cold plate in the room but the restaurant was kept open for late arrivals which was good after a 4 hour flight & an hours transfer. Check in was easy & you were taken to the room by golf buggy.A great all inclusive hotel with the best food we've ever had. Plenty of choice , you can always find something you like in the buffet style restaurant. Your shown to your table where drinks are served & then go & get your food. Plates are cleared away quickly by the friendly staff. There is a little queuing if you want the freshly cooked meat's & fish which are cooked at the counter. A very good salad & desert bars also. There are 5 bars with table service at all & service at the beach sun beds as well.

1  Thank andy o
Georgios P, Διευθυντής at Mitsis Laguna Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear Andy,
Thank you for your positive feedback of your stay in Mitsis Laguna Resort.
We are very happy that you enjoyed the excelence of services and the very good all-inclusive program which is available in premium quality.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We booked this holiday last minute. We have never been to Crete or anywhere in Greece so we're only going on others opinions.
We could not have wished for better. The room was fabulous and the mini bar stocked Dailey. The staff were so helpful and even when I locked myself out of the safe, it was no trouble to come and open it.
We went to Cretian, Italian & Mexican restaraunts and all were lovely. The main restaraunt was lovely as well it was difficult to decide where to eat.
The hotel was just so pretty and the multiple pool areas were great.
I cannot recommend highly enough and will definitely be going back.
Thank you to everyone who made our holiday brilliant

Room Tip: Sea view rooms may be quieter on a night
3  Thank Soozij26
Georgios P, Διευθυντής at Mitsis Laguna Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear reviewer,
I appreciate your time for your positive feedback.
I am happy that your first visit in Crete and Mitsis Laguna Resort was an excellent experience.
We are looking forward to make your next holiday splendid again.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is truly overwhelming from the moment you walk in.. Very regal looking. Most of The bar staff cannot enough to help you! Antonios and Christina in particular are wonderful!
As a holiday it is amazing. No doubt.
However, we did inform the hotel it was our honeymoon, (as I had been looking at other hotels that had offered complimentary honeymoon packages. Little extras) I assumed this hotel (being a mitsis 5star) would do the same, but sadly not.
Nothing extra for a honeymoon couple, twin beds, not even a double. We asked for flowers and champagne at reception which came to 65Euros (they were gorgeous tho!)

I will be returning next year definately it is excellent, but it just would have been nice for our honeymoon to be a little extra special.

The hotel room was immaculate as was the grounds.
The mini bar was stocked almost daily.
The beach is beautiful!
And I booked in the Cristian, Mexican, Asian and Italian and all worth it!
But the main 'canteen' is just also worth a visit!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank countrygirlkim
Georgios P, Διευθυντής at Mitsis Laguna Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear countrygirlkim,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Mitsis Laguna Exclusive Resort.
In honeymoon cases there is a remark in the reservation.
Anyway in your next visit inform us in advance and we will happily arrange everything for your 2nd stay!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Myself and my wife are at the resort as I am writing this review.I really didn't think this hotel could beat last year but it has.every year we have came to the Laguna it just gets better.firstly I want to start off with ANTHONYOS and all of his amazing bar staff all of them are the kindest most friendliest people you will ever meet they can not do enough for you.Also this hotel would be nothing without all of the staff yes the rooms food the buildings are amazing etc.I would like to give a special mention and a big thank you to ANTHONYOS also MR PAVROS, Cristina in the champagne bar the restaurant manager popi in the restaurant the head chef in the restaurant your food just gets better and better.Maria at the pool bar.I really could name ever members of staff in this hotel there that amazing and to anybody I have left out my apologies.MR Mitsis if you read any of the reviews on tripadvisor my advice to you would be to keep a hold on everyone of your amazing staff and if they were my staff I would give them all a pay rise,because your hotel would be nothing without them.A big thank you to all of you all you from myself and my wife.

Room Tip: All rooms fabulous
7  Thank paulandgaynor2014
Georgios P, Διευθυντής at Mitsis Laguna Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear Paula and Gaynor,
It was a pleasure reading your review, thank you very much.
In Mitsis Laguna Exclusive Resort the services and its people, providing them are proffessioanls, skilled and well trained in order to ensure your best possible holiday experience.
For the rest of your stay I wish you a lot of fun and if you need anything let us know.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in April 2016 once again and we were again impressed by everything. Maria who handles the restaurant bookings was always on hand and so helpful as was Christina in the champagne bar .. She always brought out an extra chocolate dipped strawberry for the children while we sampled the champagne cocktails just outside the bar as children were not allowed inside it. We had fabulous fun doing Aqua Gym every morning at 11.30 in the main pool ..
The rooms are beautifully decorated and the whole hotel was immaculate. The only down side was getting to reception for 7.15 to book the restaurants for the following day. Worth the effort though as all of them were good and on my daughters birthday they even made a cake for her.
Another fabulous holiday and we hope to return next April

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Louise E

Dear Louise,
Thank you for your review.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your holiday in our beautiful resort.
We will be happy to see you again on April 2017.