We visited Laguna Resort and Spa hotel in Anissaras at it's final days before season closure and stayed over for one night only, just to relax from our daily routine. The scenic is amazing and fills up your eye immediately.
There is a large variety of food containing whatever and as much as you want as it is "all inclusive". There are Italian, Japanese, Greek and Mexican theme restaurants and also another one that I don't remember because it was closed at the time we were there! Of course there is a huge main bouffet too and a creperie/pastry shop which I never saw closed! The personnel were very friendly, kind and helpful and especially the reception team and its leader! The room value was quite good for what we paid and when we went. The room was big enough, had an amazing view, including mini-bar for free, comfortable bed (but not a double one though) and splendid bathroom! There was a little issue with the cleansing but not big deal. I suppose at the beginning of the season it would be much better.
The disadvantage is that the Laguna Resort is in the middle of nowhere but if you have a car you can visit Heraklion, Ag. Nikolaos and Hersonissos or Mallia in a few kilometers. Furthermore there are two large and lovely swimming pools around the complex and should be great (even if we didn't test it as it was cold outside when we were there) and also some bars by the pool and inside the main structure that offers a variety of drinks and champagne.
If you want to relax and enjoy for some days, this is the place you are looking for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laguna Resort & Spa, a member of Mitsis Premium Collection, started its operation on May 1st, 2011. The hotel’s excellent facilities along with its well-trained and passionate personnel have well established Mitsis Laguna Resort & Spa on the island of Crete. The hotel offers a wide variety of services carefully designed and managed by professionals to meet guests’ highest expectations. The golden colour of our front office desk, the handmade furnishing and the stylish decoration of the Lobby, together with our warmest welcome is where the unforgettable holidays begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Laguna Exclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Laguna Hotel Anissaras
- Mitsis Laguna Exclusive Resort & Spa Crete/Anissaras