“I need to get in contact with you...”

Athens Custom Taxi Tours
Ranked #3 of 25 Transportation in Piraeus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Dimitrios Stamatelatos and i am a fully Licensed Taxi Driver.I provide tailor made Private Taxi Tours, for those who cannot find exactly what they want, from the rigid-set itineraries of the larger companies.My feeling is that travel, should be "fun" and not an "obligation". All of my Tours are very affordable, personalized and flexible and I get great feedback from everybody who travels with me.Why? Because my "Custom Tours" are totally "Unique".
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I need to schedule a city tour with you for June 12. 2018 I need to be picked up at the cruise port. How can I contact you?
Victor

"mail"
"schedule"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Four couples traveled to Athens and I was in charge of picking a tour of Athens for one of our days. I picked the "Athens Custom Taxi Tours" strictly based on their excellent ratings. Wow! These ratings were vastly understated! Our guide, Dimitrios, and bus driver provided a tour service far beyond our expectations. Right from the beginning of our tour Dimitrios listened to our interests and tailored a tour exactly to our specifications. By the end of the tour the atmosphere was more like a family reunion than business.
Dimitrios, thank you for making are visit to Athens Greece so memorable and to anyone visiting Athens and want the very best..... use Athens Custom Taxi tours!.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Dimitrios was very professional and offered the best services imaginable. Our ship docked prior to 5:00am and Dimitrios was able to customize our last few hours in Athens to view the top attractions in Athens including the Acropolis, Station of the Guards, the Parthenon and a quick tour of Athens. A lot of information was provided to us from the driver. He can provide any custom tour that works with your schedule. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DIMITRIOS and ATHENS CUSTOM TAXI TOURS, I'll be back and repeat business to family and friends travelling to ATHENS! Thank you again for the quick tour & amazing services.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This was a trip of a lifetime thanks to Dimitrios. So personable & knowledgeable. Whatever& wherever we wanted to stop he would oblige. I would recommend him to everyone

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dimitrios S, Owner at Athens Custom Taxi Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Doreen_doyle,
Thank your for your kind review and for the nice day we had together. Hope to come back soon to visit more sites in my beautiful city. Sincerely Yours......Dimitrios.