“Morning sandwich”

Ranked #26 of 231 Coffee & Tea in Athens
Neighbourhood: Syntagma
Neighbourhood: Syntagma
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Around 10 a.m. I had a nice juice and sandwich at Clemente. The ginger, carrot and apple juice is very tasteful and with my juice I asked for the pumpkin bread. It is filled with a famous Italian cold cut and cheese and it is delicious. I think the pumpkin bread is the reason why I liked this sandwich so much.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was lunch time. Clemente VIII was a café we had in mind. Ordered two delicious toasts and a cold beverage with chocolate and a macchiato coffee. Good quality coffee and extra fine taste had the chocolate in cold version. Pretty intense flavor; it is a good suggestion.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

A beautiful sunny day and we spend at Clemente café. We had a nice pizza and a salad. We chose to have a special pizza. The ingredients the pizza had were mainly Italian. We had pizza with scarmoza cheese and there was some green pepper on the pizza which we liked. Prosciutto was nice. Last we had a delicious dessert filled with chocolate. The café was at a nice area and the service was attentive.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Hot chocolate is served in a huge cup and looks enticing but tastes bad, really bad and costs 6 euros. Service not very professional. Otherwise, the atmosphere is excellent.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Service was prompt and friendly. Good filter coffee but expensive! I didn't like their choice of biscuit...maybe a small croissant included since it cost almost 5 euros!