All reviews syntagma square nice wine bar boutique hotel russian orthodox church atrium view great location central courtyard busy athens walking distance glass door taxi rank breakfast was amazing family room modern rooms this wonderful hotel sofa bed national gardens
Reviewed 23 August 2017

There are a lot of good things about this hotel.
Location - it was within walking distance to the Acropolis.
Food - the restaurant just outside the hotel (in fact you need to pass by this restaurant to get into the hotel) has amazing food and opens till very late (i think 2am?)
Also food - the breakfast was really good. You could order from the menu and they really have some innovative and delicious stuff. Try their sandwiches.
Room - spacious and comfortable. Chic designs.
Reception - very friendly

The only thing though was that the taxis that they arrange are very expensive. I had to pay 50 Euros from airport to the hotel (for a premium Mercedes taxi - taxi driver was very happy and was asking for the business for the return trip). But I only had to pay 29 Euros on Uber to go from hotel to the airport.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adco L
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

When I was choosing a hotel in Athens I wanted to be in the heart of it, near to the Acropolis, but also in a safe and not too noisy area. I had considered booking one of the expensive hotels on Syntagma Square, but the reviews and the good value of this hotel really attracted me, and I'm so pleased I chose it! Lovely modern rooms, comfortable bed, all the facilities you need. Breakfast is a small but high quality buffet, with eggs made to order (Some delicious options!) and you can even sit outside in the charming courtyard. Super staff - friendly, helpful, good recommendations.
The only thing this hotel does not have is views of the Acropolis, but the location around the central courtyard make it lovely and quiet. From looking at the other options the view comes at a considerable cost and not necessarily worth it.
I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Ruth E
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Everything is right about this hotel - the location, the room, the noise level, the other guests, the staff. I felt safe and in a little inner city haven and could have stayed forever. Will certainly come back. Just the price is a bit on the high side.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Zuerichparis
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stylish hotel with a chic, urban feel on the border of the Plaka district. Beds and sheets were heavenly. Family suite was very spacious and the shower was the best I've seen . Breakfast was excellent and the courtyard was soothing and I spent much time there. This is my favourite Athens hotel. I will look no further.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect little hotel for everything we needed in Athens! It's close to everything in the city and the staff are very knowledgeable of Athens. Hotel is to me a 5 star hotel, clean, personal and full of character. When I come back to Athens I will be sure to stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends